South Pittsburg against Signal Mount(Grider against this Price man)

Roy Dillard

SP needs to use this game as a learning experience. They were outmatched across the board physically and athletically everywhere except for our two wingbacks. They played hard and need to work to get better. Personally, I thought the defense played better than the week before vs Marion. Offensively SP did good things, but Signal didn't resist them much. Much work to do if they want to have shots vs Boyd, Polk, Grace, Greenback and Gordonsville down the road.

I think last night answered whether the Pirates would be ready for the upcoming games left on the schedule and the playoffs. There is no quit in these boys and if they show up to play like they did last night and cut out the fumbles, they can play with any of these teams.

You saw the defensive play much like i did....they played hard and made many more plays. The QB made the throws to win the game.

Guest Purplepastry

Purplepansy reminds of Dave on Storage Wars. He thinks he's God's gift to the world. He has the illusions that he's always right and that everyone wants to hear what he has to say.

Another one misses the point, set the hook. Man there are a lot under this log. In the cooler.

Thanks. Same to you. Always gonna love this matchup.

I hear'd a nasty rumor after the game that Vickie wuz tryin' to crawfish on a new contract.

Roy, you better get Vickie to sign that contract. Without this gate, that Grider man will have to charge you more for your ticket. You think I'm jokin'?

It's a good game, but with the way you are punished for losing this game.. I would suggest Coach Grider scale back on this murderous schedule he plays. Personally, I would like to see it continue under one condition. That Boeck man needs to go. What I witnessed last night with him coming across the field at the half to run into Grider was ridiculous. That guy has issues!

Guest Purplepastry

It's a good game, but with the way you are punished for losing this game.. I would suggest Coach Grider scale back on this murderous schedule he plays. Personally, I would like to see it continue under one condition. That Boeck man needs to go. What I witnessed last night with him coming across the field at the half to run into Grider was ridiculous. That guy has issues!

Ambassador, what did he say to Vic? I would love to know. I think the whole Grider/Boeck feud is a cover, they really love each other like brothers. Boeck was probably telling him he was doing everything he could to throw the game but he had no control over the offense. I bet he's back at SP next year.

Ambassador, what did he say to Vic? I would love to know. I think the whole Grider/Boeck feud is a cover, they really love each other like brothers. Boeck was probably telling him he was doing everything he could to throw the game but he had no control over the offense. I bet he's back at SP next year.

I don't know what he said, but while Vic was blasting the refs about them throwing flags on SP for sideline warnings... Boeck came across the field and literally changed his course to literally run into Grider and about knock him down. Everyone saw it. The guy is a joke. He drove the Marion program into the ground. Be glad that he left and went to Signal. You guys are in much better hands now.

Get over it, Amy. Where's the fun if ya ain't got somebody to hate on?roflol.gif

Another one misses the point, set the hook. Man there are a lot under this log. In the cooler.

i have thought about it and have come to the conclusion based on years of experience, that you are a sad, bitter pathetic human. Oh you will respond with something that you think is clever, I repeat, something that you think is clever. I have absolutely no use for you and your smarter than y'all attitude. Seriously you are sick. I will no longer read anything you post anywhere. So respond, I assure you it will not be read by me. I like my team and try to like yours but you make it impossible. You need help, seriously.

i have thought about it and have come to the conclusion based on years of experience, that you are a sad, bitter pathetic human. Oh you will respond with something that you think is clever, I repeat, something that you think is clever. I have absolutely no use for you and your smarter than y'all attitude. Seriously you are sick. I will no longer read anything you post anywhere. So respond, I assure you it will not be read by me. I like my team and try to like yours but you make it impossible. You need help, seriously.

There are several pirate posters on here as well like this, and I don't think npastry is as bad as them, honestly...........one other thing.........TROY BOECK for principal..........lol