Maryville @ Oak Ridge

tnchad1980

I like to download the team rosters before the game, but can't find one for Maryville that has anything more than name, number, and year. It would be nice to have the position(s) played, and better yet to have height and weight.

Does Maryville keep this classified for some reason?

And, though Big Ed's is the heart and soul of football tradition here, if you can't get in the door (a distinct possibility), there are several excellent new options within walking distance of the stadium. Razzleberry Ice Cream Lab now serves dinner, as does Dean's Restaurant & Bakery -- both have superb food at attractive prices. Just a block away is the Market House.

Tonight is going to be fun -- great weather, two great teams. I'm looking forward to it!

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like to download the team rosters before the game, but can't find one for Maryville that has anything more than name, number, and year. It would be nice to have the position(s) played, and better yet to have height and weight.

Does Maryville keep this classified for some reason?

And, though Big Ed's is the heart and soul of football tradition here, if you can't get in the door (a distinct possibility), there are several excellent new options within walking distance of the stadium. Razzleberry Ice Cream Lab now serves dinner, as does Dean's Restaurant & Bakery -- both have superb food at attractive prices. Just a block away is the Market House.

Tonight is going to be fun -- great weather, two great teams. I'm looking forward to it!

Of course they try to keep it classified. But all you have to do is see which college has a "by week" to figure out who is playing with that name and nuber that week.

Gameday is here!!! Have really enjoyed reading/chatting with all the Rebels this week. Great admiration between both schools. Praying for a safe & injury free game and safe travels to and from for all the Wildcats and Rebels attending the game tonight. The 'Ship will deffinitely be rocking tonight!!!!

one last thing....

ROLL, WILDCATS, ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We will lose this one I am afraid. Our only chance to win is to have zero mistakes and play a physical game. Like our QB-----------Maryville has a few guys that are weigh about 135 as well . If we play physical it could make a diff.

Maryville 42

Oak Ridge 17

Here you go Netmom , Bladerunner had already covered this issue of how big our guys are ... So anyone you have any questions about just assume they're 5'9" , 135 lbs . icon_mrgreen.gif

On my way , hope everyone has a safe night and let's watch some great Football !! Doesn't get any better than this !!

If your school is below the 6A limit, you shouldn't have to play up a class. What is the point of playing schools with hundreds and even close to a thousand (Riverdale) more students then what you have? I am all about pride, but that's just dumb. Play in what classification they put you in, and for us that was 5A at the tssaa meetings this year.

i could never see Oak Ridge goin down in classification. we've always been one of the best so we've always wanted to play the best. it really wouldn't make sense to go down and play 5A. and i highly doubt they will.

Here you go Netmom , Bladerunner had already covered this issue of how big our guys are ... So anyone you have any questions about just assume they're 5'9" , 135 lbs . icon_mrgreen.gif

On my way , hope everyone has a safe night and let's watch some great Football !! Doesn't get any better than this !!

Keep trying Pepvol.. You have been trying to stir it up .....Keep trying. Are you saying Maryville is a beefy team? I saw them on TV VS. My Tornados and they did not look that big to me in the secondary- But maybe TV takes off ten pounds. Go figure.