Fairview (3-2) at Hickman Co. (4-1)

JUNO

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if 21 keeps The head stomping up.... I don't believe he will make it at a D1 school. It's one thing for a little pushing.... But kicking a guy in the head while he's on the ground.... Nothing but a thug in my book. That wouldn't have flown with rewis.... That kid would be sitting the bench. Nothing but trash in a uniform

There was no head stomping in the game. Hickman Co. fans are making this up. Like I said I have a source at Fairview who is a fine young man that calls it like he sees it. He said #21 did not head stomp anyone. He said #21 was tackled late after a play got up and stood over the young man who tackled him late. Both players were assessed unsportsmanlike penalties. He did say Hickman Co. had another unsportsmanlike conduct after hitting #21 late after an interception.

For Hickman Co. fans to come on here and bash a young man's character by telling lies is uncalled for. I will get the game film later this afternoon and can confirm this 100%. But I trust my source and I don't trust these Hickman fans.

There was no head stomping in the game. Hickman Co. fans are making this up. Like I said I have a source at Fairview who is a fine young man that calls it like he sees it. He said #21 did not head stomp anyone. He said #21 was tackled late after a play got up and stood over the young man who tackled him late. Both players were assessed unsportsmanlike penalties. He did say Hickman Co. had another unsportsmanlike conduct after hitting #21 late after an interception.

For Hickman Co. fans to come on here and bash a young man's character by telling lies is uncalled for. I will get the game film later this afternoon and can confirm this 100%. But I trust my source and I don't trust these Hickman fans.

Watch #21 on the long TD reception where he left 3 defenders in the dust, but when he gets into the end zone and slows up, one gives him a good shot in the back. Obvious personal foul....no call.

I didnt think FV was that dirty of a team against us.. Then again we are one of the more physical teams in 4a football so we're normally the ones getting the late hits/illegal blocks - unfortunately. The only thing stopping FV against us was their fans being unsupportive and their coaches allowing them to play flat football. Sounds to me like Fairview was more physical in this game, realized they were, and proceeded to make some stupid classless decisions. I have some buddies over there in the view that coach, I think we'll be seeing a different mindset out of this team from here on out. "win like you've been there before"

C'mon do it then. Sounds to me like we got an upset mama on the board who doesn't know the game. After placing some calls in this morning, the only face mask penalty the Moore kid has had all year was at Page. I talked to a source I am pretty confident is a honest young man who gave me the synopsis of last nights game. He said it was a hard hitting game on both sides and no one had their head stomped. I think Hickman may have been thinking they were a little better than they actually are and now are upset they got shut out on homecoming. But bulldog11 you are an example if why a woman shouldn't post about the game of football and I really hope you are a woman.

C'mon do it then. Sounds to me like we got an upset mama on the board who doesn't know the game. After placing some calls in this morning, the only face mask penalty the Moore kid has had all year was at Page. I talked to a source I am pretty confident is a honest young man who gave me the synopsis of last nights game. He said it was a hard hitting game on both sides and no one had their head stomped. I think Hickman may have been thinking they were a little better than they actually are and now are upset they got shut out on homecoming. But bulldog11 you are an example if why a woman shouldn't post about the game of football and I really hope you are a woman.

Here comes all star district12 to add is two sense. The head stomping was on our sidelines. And yes the film does show it.

If you wasn't there then keep your two cents out of it!!!!

[sorry to hurtnyour feelings, but #21 is to much of a punk to play on the next level. maybe some $hitty team who hasn't won a game in a few years. but i doubt he would be able to stay out of trouble anyway.although if he could bypass college somehow he would fit in the NFL pretty good. (bad attitude, dirty play, and all the attention on me kind of player) fairview starts teaching them at the jr. pro level to play like that.

If you wasn't there then keep your two cents out of it!!!!

I wasn't there but I did just get a copy of the game from our HC. After watching the film seemed like a hard fought battle on each side. The play in question did happen on Hickman's sideline. # 21 goes up for the ball, doesn't catch it, the hickman player tackles him high and drives his head into the ground. # 21 gets up stands over him and that is it. Both players were assessed unsportsmanlike penalties. If there was a foot stomp he would have been ejected as there were two officials right on top of the play. Seem like emotions were high, no dirty play there.

Seems to me the Hickman Co. faithful are still upset that they got shut out on homecoming. Fairview did something Marshall couldn't do and that is stop #11.

Also by the way that holding call on #35 was not on him, it was on your 3rd receiver in your trips right set that held the DE who was chasing the QB.