Humboldt @ Mckenzie

JungleJim125

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Comer is just fine. Are you people blind? McKenzie HAS NO SPEED! Humboldt wasn't better coached they just had too much talent and speed for McKenzie. Be glad you have Comer and y'all will be just fine. There are a couple of kids that at Humboldt that Comer wouldn't even let on your team at McKenzie. Be happy with that. This season may not be great but then again you may be surprised but either way the future looks bright.

Please elaborate on this comment please, "there are a couple of kids that at Humboldt that Comer wouldn't even let on your team at McKenzie. Be happy with that." What are you saying? Butchie, you might want to monitor this response REALLY close!

Why would you ask a question and then alert someone to monitor the response? That seems strange to me. Have I ever said anything inappropriate on this forum? I can answer that myself.........NO! My response to the question that you "bet I won't respond to" is this.............Coach Comer wouldn't put up with some things that other coaches might tolerate.

Why would you ask a question and then alert someone to monitor the response? That seems strange to me. Have I ever said anything inappropriate on this forum? I can answer that myself.........NO! My response to the question that you "bet I won't respond to" is this.............Coach Comer wouldn't put up with some things that other coaches might tolerate.

Spot On!

Actually, it was me (Duck) that said I bet you wouldn't respond but I misunderstood your post too. I see what you are saying now. The rest of this mess is on another poster. Now that you explained what you were saying I'll agree that you are probably right.thumb[1].gif