Huntingdon vs Camden

rb42

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its very quiet in here. Not at all what i was expecting from either team. I like the confidence ahown by the Stang posters. Come Lion's fans. get on here and tell em they're. wrong or tell em they're right. Tell em something. I think they are right.

There is 2 threads I encourage mustang fans to go to the 3A board as well. It is one sided as well minus me lol

http://www.coacht.com/boards/index.php/topic/225806-camden-lions-huntingdon-mustangs/

Edited by KermitDeeFrog

Last week is a loss huntingdon will never live down. EMBARRASING, but it could've been the best thing to happen to this team. Surely after this the players and coaches will be more focused EVERY Friday night and during the week of preparation. Hate to hear about camdens QB hope he heals quickly. Stangs rally and pull this one out! Go stangs!!!

I've attended a couple Camden games this year as I have young family members on the team. They are an excellent program. I was sad to hear of Tanner, the qb, he's a great kid and player with a lot of heart. He's also an excellent basketball player. With that being said, they will without a doubt miss his presence. He is for Camden much what Tyler Warbritton was for us last season. Qb, punter, kick returner. They relied heavily.on his passing capabilities the games I watched and the big plays. I have no knowledge of the qb taking his place. I believe the stangs will win a tough one, especially after last weeks loss. They'll be playing mad. Should be a great game with Camden's D!