DeKalb vs. Hixson

TigerPride23

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive watched hixson the last two weeks and I have been impressed. They do tend to start slow, but this team dosnt quit even being down big in the 4th. I mean they have scored 22 & 21 unanswered to win the last two. They have a lot of speed on the outside. #33 is the one to watch. They are young team overall. Their new coach, coach fitzgerald has this program heading in the right direction.With all that being said its going to be a tough game for hixson going over there.

Go to: http://www.timesfree...s/sports/preps/

Look for the Hixson-Red Bank game from this past Friday.

Well I read it and seen the other team fumbled 6 times. Any team that fumbles 6 times should loose. And the other team should win recovering all 6 fumbles. And your point is???? That you all can win when another team fumbles the ball alot. And you all had (6) fumble recoviers and only win by (1) point. Edited by TigersVoice

Well I read it and seen the other team fumbled 6 times. Any team that fumbles 6 times should loose. And the other team should win recovering all 6 fumbles. And your point is???? That you all can win when another team fumbles the ball alot.

I don't have a "point" because my team isn't playing Dekalb! Someone from Dekalb wanted info and I gave them the "link" to read about Hixson's last game and if you read my previous post you will see that I picked Dekalb to win!