Big Games in Memphis - Week 5

kwc

I didn't realize you guys didn't have Shane. That's a huge loss, even with your passing prowess.

He was on the field. After the first series of downs, OB had it figured out that Tucker wasn't going to run the ball. Thus, when they tried briefly to use him as a "decoy" it didn't work, OB adjusted their D accordingly, and he was used only as a receiver. His routes were headed toward the sidelines so he could get OOB to avoid being tackled. OB of course figured this out and acted accordingly. Almost totally eliminated his "big play" threat. He did return 2 KOs - you guessed it - up the sidelines. Doubt seriously he'll dress out vs East. Gotta get healthy for the Bros.

Just think - Rogers missed all last year after the 1st game. Makes his passing stats (1190 yds, 65+ % completions, 19 TDs, 3 INTs) even more remarkable. Wonder what his "rating" would be?

Edited by owlbooster

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just think - Rogers missed all last year after the 1st game. Makes his passing stats (1190 yds, 65+ % completions, 19 TDs, 3 INTs) even more remarkable. Wonder what his "rating" would be?

I'm impressed. Is Rogers a senior? If so, do you know if he has any schools trying to recruit him? It's kind of hard to miss your junior year and have recruiters know who you are. if he's a junior then all I can say is ... WOW!

Couldn't have said it better myself.

dannyq:

I spent the better part of yesterday typing in the roster information I got off of another website. When you get an opportunity go look at it and see if there are any glaring mistakes. I didn't lock it so anybody can make changes on it. After you give it the once over, I will review it and then lock it down.

Edited by kwc

dannyq:

I spent the better part of yesterday typing in the roster information I got off of another website. When you get an opportunity go look at it and see if there are any glaring mistakes. I didn't lock it so anybody can make changes on it. After you give it the once over, i will review it and then lock it down.

Where is it?

Where is it?

Go to the Main page and hit the link for Team Schedules on the left hand side of the screen. You will be asked for what sport. Select football. Scroll down to the 'W' section or hit the 'W' under the 'Display Schedules' button and then select Whitehaven. That will take you to the 2012 season schedule. At the top you will see three links under the "Whitehaven Tigers" heading. Select the 'Roster' link and you will be there.

Go to the Main page and hit the link for Team Schedules on the left hand side of the screen. You will be asked for what sport. Select football. Scroll down to the 'W' section or hit the 'W' under the 'Display Schedules' button and then select Whitehaven. That will take you to the 2012 season schedule. At the top you will see three links under the "Whitehaven Tigers" heading. Select the 'Roster' link and you will be there.

Great Job!!!! KWC