Week of September 17th SCORES

CHAMPDDS

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was told by a high level ref once upon a time that Refs do not make mistakes even if they do. This is a Rittle that still has me chasing my tail so I thought maybe it could help someone as much as it has me. (no offense to the refs on here, I would NEVER be able to ref so u won't hear me comment much in this area, u guys are underpaid..!)

NOTRE DAME 0

SIGNAL MOUNTAIN 0

I'll leave it up to the film review regarding the 'offside' goal of ND in the last few minutes....

Does anyone else find this score interesting? Didn't see this outcome coming...

Yes, it is very interesting. Both sides had opportunities, with ND having a bunch more. I don't think the ND keeper ever had to make an actual save. SIgnal played very well on their defensive third, especially in the first half. Possession was a little more even in the 2nd. I though SM really came out well in the 2nd. ND did score from about 8 yards but an offsides flag was up around the 30. The center noticed as he was writing down the score so you can imagine the uproar from the crowd. It will also be interesting if they play again, but that will depend on the CCS - ND outcome as to if that happens.