FRIENDSHIP CHRISITAN vs TROUSDALE...?

VandyFan7

How tall is Watson? I didn't go to the gville game so I don't know. And AJ has taken unofficial visits to UT, Vandy, and South Carolina. I think Arkansas is also interested in him.

Watson is around 5'10" and that may be stretching it.

Watson, IMO, is probably better suited to play a slot receiver in college, but I'm not a college coach.

I don't know for sure, but I keep hearing that TC's main RB got ejected in the last game.

If that's true, I definitely don't like TC's chances.

I don't think they can contain Long or cover their receivers.

will not hurt us...we got 2 seniors lbs coming off injury ...and the rb who took his place last week...went over a hundred a got player of game. maybe uFCA will play poorly...and we can keep it respectable

This thread sucks since all y'all TC fans want to do is try to keep the score respectable lol

on a hunch, i took the time to see the over all record between the two schools.since 1981 untill now the two teams have meet 23 times-with trousdale winning 18 of those match ups.CAN YOU SAY DOMINANCE.what makes it so big is t.c. don't get to recruitt or not much.from what i can figure your team has alot and i mean alot of catching up to do even IF they win this game.sad part is my team has some catching up to do with them to but not that much.somebody has got better recruitting at f.c. looks like though the past two years.if the rest of us could recruit ya never win.