FRIENDSHIP CHRISITAN vs TROUSDALE...?

VandyFan7

it's a rare opportunity, indeed. the vast majority of former tc players/current posters/fans won't know how to deal with it, if it does happen. maybe you could give us all some pointers on how you dealt with it when you played. :lol:

We beat you my freshman year in 07, neither us or y'all were that good that year. You beat me in 08, not sure the score but I know it was 7-6 going into halftime. I didn't play in 09 because of surgery from baseball. In my senior year, 10 y'all beat us 10-6. Not sure if y'all put up 42 in the three years combined although y'all did get the majority of the W's. I can't help ya when it comes to dealing with it cause I knew that we'd beat y'all in every other sport that year, y'all can't say the same

Guest OldManChilders

Are they still serving those big ole cheeseburgers at FCS?

Yes, they've got a new guy manning the charcoal this year and they're better than ever. Dude's a real pro. Get there early and tell him who you are and he might custom make one for you.

We beat you my freshman year in 07, neither us or y'all were that good that year. You beat me in 08, not sure the score but I know it was 7-6 going into halftime. I didn't play in 09 because of surgery from baseball. In my senior year, 10 y'all beat us 10-6. Not sure if y'all put up 42 in the three years combined although y'all did get the majority of the W's. I can't help ya when it comes to dealing with it cause I knew that we'd beat y'all in every other sport that year, y'all can't say the same

you never beat me, neither did your school, y'all can't say the same. 37-0 last time i strapped it up. icon_e_biggrin.gif

yeah, you can help us learn to cope, with 3 losses you're a tenured scholar on the subject. icon_e_geek.gif

is this a football board or an every other sport board? just own it, it's bad form to try and rationalize your short comings. icon_lol.gif

Edited by snoball5278

Y'all better have plenty of tricks in your bag tonight to compete slim. Yalls wing t mess won't work this year. And we don't recruit, y'all know how the process works. If ya have success then players will come

My prediction is that for the second game in a row, the Jacket fans make a mass exodus before the clock shows 0:00

Even Slim packs it in and retreats to his humble abode and stares at those 9 notches in his paneled bedroom wall, hoping and praying that one day before he passes on to the giant Jacket nest in the sky that he gets to add that 10th notch but realizes that 2012 won't be the year

Edited by DoyleHargravesConstruction

My prediction is that for the second game in a row, the Jacket fans make a mass exodus before the clock shows 0:00

Even Slim packs it in and retreats to his humble abode and stares at those 9 notches in his paneled bedroom wall, hoping and praying that one day before he passes on to the giant Jacket nest in the sky that he gets to add that 10th notch but realizes that 2012 won't be the year

Some aren't even planning to come because they EXPECT to lose. They left the playoff game last season with 6 minutes left. I can't imagine that kind of thinking. Talk about fair weather fans. I have supported this FCS team since the '70s when wins were few and far between. If you're a fan you are with your team through thick and thin. Say what you want to about us, but I wouldn't be anywhere else.

Some aren't even planning to come because they EXPECT to lose. They left the playoff game last season with 6 minutes left. I can't imagine that kind of thinking. Talk about fair weather fans. I have supported this FCS team since the '70s when wins were few and far between. If you're a fan you are with your team through thick and thin. Say what you want to about us, but I wouldn't be anywhere else.

George, I'll see you there after I drive in from Cosby, TN this afternoon. Tell that Dentist Dr. Bruce that Doyle says hey.