Anderson Co. @ Oak Ridge

Space3

LOL boy I think the true CC fan is comming out....LOL You dont know AC football. We will be just fine next year...The 6 Lakecity kids live in CC ..... CC is getting the Roberts kid. But the Middle School kids will be split between Eagles and Owls. Tanner and Berry will be a Owl and the others Eagles... If the 2 are Norris kids they cant play for us so they are leaving... Dont blame them they would rather play then win... What do you think about CC next 4 games....LOL Oak Ridge , Powell, Central, Halls? I predict 1-3 with a big question mark? Maybe 0-4...lol Halls I hope CC can beat...lol Boy you was wrong about the winnable games... So your predicting CC to be alot better next year... If we do move down to 4A I hope we keep The Mighty Cougars on the schedule.... Oh about the predictions I was wrong about AC... So what...lol you were correct about AC dead wrong about CC.... You win the Coach T award for predicting the correct AC record.... CONGRATS!!!!!

Dont need any rewards for being a realist. Your just like the UT fans that beleive this is the year, EVERY year! You get on here and say how bad others are, and we have won the same amount of games as CC and one more than Halls. I wouldnt bash clinton, cc, halls, karnes too bad, i think we will all be sitting at home in four weeks. And if I remember right, a loss is a loss, wheather by one or by 35. Moral victories are not what AC is accustomed to. I feel for AC right now, feeling good about losing by only 6 points, thats a bad sign, in my opinion. Also, what if we lose all 3 games and finish 2-8, and CC wins one more and finishes 3-7. Are they better than us even though we beat them? I dont think so, but they would have a better record. Same for HVA, Karns etc.. Your a die hard and thats great, but im a fan and a realist. Things are worse than u think. Sit in the stands and listen. You used to never here anything negitive at AC ,but things they are a changing. And hoping we move down? Thats cowards way to winning. Stay and play the big boys.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont need any rewards for being a realist. Your just like the UT fans that beleive this is the year, EVERY year! You get on here and say how bad others are, and we have won the same amount of games as CC and one more than Halls. I wouldnt bash clinton, cc, halls, karnes too bad, i think we will all be sitting at home in four weeks. And if I remember right, a loss is a loss, wheather by one or by 35. Moral victories are not what AC is accustomed to. I feel for AC right now, feeling good about losing by only 6 points, thats a bad sign, in my opinion. Also, what if we lose all 3 games and finish 2-8, and CC wins one more and finishes 3-7. Are they better than us even though we beat them? I dont think so, but they would have a better record. Same for HVA, Karns etc.. Your a die hard and thats great, but im a fan and a realist. Things are worse than u think. Sit in the stands and listen. You used to never here anything negitive at AC ,but things they are a changing. And hoping we move down? Thats cowards way to winning. Stay and play the big boys.

Nothing negative when Kerr was here? Riiiiiiiight! And don't claim you're an AC fan with the way you post every time you get on here. You are a Campbell County fan. Why do you pretend otherwise? That's okay. Nothing wrong with that. You wish you had sent your children to CC. You're raw about the way your child was treated at AC. You hope every LC kid and half the Norris kids go to CC. Blah, blah, blah. We get it. Move on.

Your a die hard and thats great, but im a fan and a realist. Things are worse than u think. Sit in the stands and listen. You used to never here anything negitive at AC ,but things they are a changing. And hoping we move down? Thats cowards way to winning. Stay and play the big boys.

Would you please read what you are saying .... Thats at every school parents like you saying how bad things are ...lol Im not hoping we move down it goes by the amount of students that is in each school.... But hay I guess Oakridge is moving down to 5A cause they want to play with the big boys of Campbell County...lol

Nothing negative when Kerr was here? Riiiiiiiight! And don't claim you're an AC fan with the way you post every time you get on here. You are a Campbell County fan. Why do you pretend otherwise? That's okay. Nothing wrong with that. You wish you had sent your children to CC. You're raw about the way your child was treated at AC. You hope every LC kid and half the Norris kids go to CC. Blah, blah, blah. We get it. Move on.

"Crazy" The top tallent at Norris is staying put. Lake city has there CC kids that play for LC but if it wasnt for the LC kids they wouldnt win. CC kids come to LC to win cause they cant win in CC........ Edited by Space3

"Crazy" The top tallent at Norris is staying put. Lake city has there CC kids that play for LC but if it wasnt for the LC kids they wouldnt win. CC kids come to LC to win cause they cant win in CC........

Just repeating what guys at work say. Dont know any of it first hand. Lets just win out and end the season on a good note. we do that and kids will stay at AC, I think.

Carolina Crazy obviously has lost his mind. Yes things are down a little in AC. Who in their right mind is going to pick CC over AC. Like Space said, those kids who care more about playing than winning. The fans are always negative. That's why they are sitting in the bleachers. It's easy to be negative and critical up there. Heck, they were fussing that we need to run the ball when Williams was throwing for 450 yds a game. Now that we are rusing for 250 plus, they have gripes about that. Things are just fine in AC. As far as being a coward and dropping down, call it what you will. Makes sense to me. When you have 300-400 less students you would want to play in a smaller classification. Anyone would do that. I have no ill will toward CC, and I respect what the Price guys are trying to do there. They did get beat by a (in Carolina Crazy opinion) a not so good AC team. By 36 mind you.

I thought AC was terrific last Friday night. It's a shame that either team had to lose that game because they both played their hearts out and deserved to win. AC is definately the best 2-5 team I've seen. If they sneak into the playoffs , I think they can win a couple rounds.

AC is a dangerous team, but the challenge for the Mavs will be their playoff draw. At 5-5, they will probably be a #8 seed (maybe a #7) in quad 2, which would probably earn them a first round match against West or Columbia. Long way to go though, so we'll see how it plays out.