PRESEASON TOP 10

21coldbloodedhooper

Science Hill is currently 6-0 right now. For those who don't know, the Lady Toppers are State runner-ups, after barely losing to Riverdale. The Lady Toppers did not lose a single player to graduation last year, so the whole team is back. After playing the first few games of the season without several starters(out due to injury), the team is finally healthy and ready to make another run at State. The Lady Toppers are currently playing their toughest week to date in this early season. Tonight, they beat TN High, led by VCU signee Ashlee Mitchell, 80-43. Later this week, they host CAK and Knox Webb.

You got to be joking U have not looked at this years sch Riverdale in Jan One of the top tourneys in fla with the usa #2 and #5 in it go to KY and play two top teams from there i belive will be more than ready I would say thats a better sch than Blackman or Oakland has But Good Luck this year

As much as I hate to say it...az has a point. Science hill llost to Riverdale I the finals and until they beat them they are the champs. Riverdale is in a hard district I mean science hill just beat the #2 team in ours by 35 last night. I do think science hill has beefed up their schedule. I was looking on unapproved website and its says we play riverdale on the 22 and then the fl tournament which seems to loaded with talent and the trip to ky which you spoke of. I think the hilltoppers will be ready come tournament time. I just hope they end the season with a gold ball trophy like the great boys teams of the 90 s

While the Lady Toppers do play in a pretty weak conference, like some of you pointed out, they always set up a solid out of conference schedule to prepare them for State. Coach Barnwell will have the girls more than ready come tournament time. They know they have the ability to win it all this year. They've just got to make sure and take it one game at a time, and stay healthy.

Riverdale has played in a couple of close games. Please don't forget that the team was good before the three girls transfered. The two games that I know that were close, Ty and Jones took over in the second half of the games. Riverdale will be hard to beat.

Heritage will be some where in that top ten. The Knight girl that transferred from Greenbach made them much stronger inside. Opponents can no longer concentrate on stopping their guards. As a freshman, Knight was one of the top scorers and rebounders in LOUDON County. They are a really young team, may need more maturity down the stretch.