Sycacmore vs Westmoreland

Mr. Postman1

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a huge game in the district. This game could even decide the district championship. What are the thoughts about the game. Westmoreland has a good defense and an offense that is improving. Last years game came down to the wire with Sycamore winning by 7. Could be another close game this year.

this game will not be that close.westy wins by 2 touchdowns or more.i've seen both teams and westmoreland has the better team.but for westy to win the district somebody in the district has got to beat whitehouse and i don't see that happening.

this game will not be that close.westy wins by 2 touchdowns or more.i've seen both teams and westmoreland has the better team.but for westy to win the district somebody in the district has got to beat whitehouse and i don't see that happening.

I hear the Good pastor's have gotten all cleaned up from the little incident early on and have the all-American team playing again. I'm now a big Goodpasture fan for the rest of the regular season at least. White House is very beatable if the starting Goodpasture team can manage to stay off the whacky weed for the rest of the season. Thats why this week is such a huge match up with Sycamore. I hope your right about the game bigstick, but any team that hangs a 41-0 score on a team is pretty good I'd think. I really dont know much about Sycamore because that is the only game I didnt get to attend last season due to a family emergency. However alot of people said we had some very questionable calls which was up to par with the entire season last year. We also had many turnovers to if I'm not mistaken. This years Eagle team has played pretty mistake free ball for the most part till last night. We had a fumble on the 1 on the first drive that killed a sure TD and we also threw a pick. The defense stepped up twice though and stopped Allen on the 5 or 10 Twice or 3 times on the night. We are much more explosive in the backfield than we've been in a while. Hodge can take the ball the distance every time he touches it. Ward and Troutt are both good for 5 yards most of the time they touch the ball and Johnson is also an explosive runner at the fullback position. I feel he can take it for 25 or 30 on any given play. He is a tailback/fullback type runner with excellent field vision. I like our chances against every team we play the rest of the season including Gordonsville, but I feel we could potentially loose any given game we have left as well except for possibly 1.icon_mrgreen.gif

I hear the Good pastor's have gotten all cleaned up from the little incident early on and have the all-American team playing again. I'm now a big Goodpasture fan for the rest of the regular season at least. White House is very beatable if the starting Goodpasture team can manage to stay off the whacky weed for the rest of the season. Thats why this week is such a huge match up with Sycamore. I hope your right about the game bigstick, but any team that hangs a 41-0 score on a team is pretty good I'd think. I really dont know much about Sycamore because that is the only game I didnt get to attend last season due to a family emergency. However alot of people said we had some very questionable calls which was up to par with the entire season last year. We also had many turnovers to if I'm not mistaken. This years Eagle team has played pretty mistake free ball for the most part till last night. We had a fumble on the 1 on the first drive that killed a sure TD and we also threw a pick. The defense stepped up twice though and stopped Allen on the 5 or 10 Twice or 3 times on the night. We are much more explosive in the backfield than we've been in a while. Hodge can take the ball the distance every time he touches it. Ward and Troutt are both good for 5 yards most of the time they touch the ball and Johnson is also an explosive runner at the fullback position. I feel he can take it for 25 or 30 on any given play. He is a tailback/fullback type runner with excellent field vision. I like our chances against every team we play the rest of the season including Gordonsville, but I feel we could potentially loose any given game we have left as well except for possibly 1.icon_mrgreen.gif

creekwood is the team sycamore put 41 on which is a team that ant won a game.macon played with the war eagles untill late in the 4th,if that tells you anything.trust me westmoreland has alot better team.if westy do'nt win it will be their own fault.

And 5-1 on the season would be an outstanding start for the Sycamore War Eagles. I am pretty sure that this is the best start for our school's short history. Sycamore has had a few slow starts this year, but, have never quit and have kept on until the last tick. They have come up with a way to win in every game except Cheatham County Cubs and they are ranked #3 in the state for 3A. It is going to be a good game and Sycamore will find a way to win this one also.

Sycamore - 21

Westmoreland - 14

This is the best start for Sycamore since 2001 and that team finished 11-2 and fell 1 play shy of hosting a state semifinal contest. This year's SHS team is good and their lone loss was to a very good Cheatham team who has put beatings on a lot of people this season. The play speaks volumes for the coaching and work ethic of the kids in THE COUNTY AS A WHOLE this season. Good Luck War Eagles!!!!!