York @ Dekalb County

DCTIGERFAN

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I've been reading and I have to say.. This last York game means nothing. Using second string in the second half or not.. You gave up 34 points to a team that Warren County beat.. who was shut out by DeKalb. DC has used second string in every second half of every game except the last two and they gave up 0 points. I understand you are excited that you have a better team this year and all, but come on.. You're not going to beat everyone this year like you may think. We all felt the same way with DC, but we lost to SC and LA a few times before we made our break through. I'm going to tell you something the DC faithful know all too well.. You have to win the games that you aren't expected to before you're taken serious. Yes we know you are a good team this year. If you think we aren't expecting it then you're wrong. I'm not saying you CAN'T beat us, but you better bring your A game. We will be ready, and I am sure York will. I just think DC goes to Livingston undefeated this year.. That's my opinion. Maybe Friday it will change, OR maybe Friday you will see DC is for real this year like the last few teams have.

Dekalb is having a great year. I pick Dekalb in a blowout this week. Looks like were getting closer for rematch this year. Coach Trapp and his staff have did a great job turning the program around and we look forward to meeting yall in the playoffs. I think both teams are ready for a little compition to break the norm. :) Good luck this week and hope yall win big.

Dekalb is having a great year. I pick Dekalb in a blowout this week. Looks like were getting closer for rematch this year. Coach Trapp and his staff have did a great job turning the program around and we look forward to meeting yall in the playoffs. I think both teams are ready for a little compition to break the norm. icon_e_smile.gif Good luck this week and hope yall win big.

Everyone around here would love that rematch as well. It would be a great game to see. Really hope it happens! thumb[1].gif

Edited by TigerPride23

I have seen the ups like 3 years ago when york shocked everyone and went to the state semis which included the best finish to a high school game i ever seen when york stunned smith county in the quarter finals. and the lows which were the very next 2 years... this team has rallied together they are healthy and come friday will finally get to play against a quality opponent... I am looking forward to going to dekalb this friday should be a lot of people and a lot of excitment. go dragons!!

Edited by markymark761