Union City plays host to Trenton

BigSwo

Well guys I saw something tonight. I saw heart. Trenton came out and jumped on us quick. We fumbled right out of the gate and gave Peabody a short field. They scored in about 4 plys .We mounted a long drive on our next possesion and scored. We kick off nd Peabody takes it to the house. We get the ball next and score. Trenton runs 1 play and scores. We finally makes some adjustments on defense and get a stop or 2 Peabody kicks a field goal And we score a td on the next posesion we end up at half time with the lead going into the 2nd half. Peabody gets the ball and goes 3 and out We get the ball and slowly move it down the field keeping the ball moving but turning it over on downs to start the 4th. Trenton gate the ball somewhere at this point and drive the ball and scores the last td of the game. We make a last ditch effort and gave it our all.

Im proud of the fight that I saw in our guys. They never gave up .Im proud of my Tornadoes.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well guys I saw something tonight. I saw heart. Trenton came out and jumped on us quick. We fumbled right out of the gate and gave Peabody a short field. They scored in about 4 plys .We mounted a long drive on our next possesion and scored. We kick off nd Peabody takes it to the house. We get the ball next and score. Trenton runs 1 play and scores. We finally makes some adjustments on defense and get a stop or 2 Peabody kicks a field goal And we score a td on the next posesion we end up at half time with the lead going into the 2nd half. Peabody gets the ball and goes 3 and out We get the ball and slowly move it down the field keeping the ball moving but turning it over on downs to start the 4th. Trenton gate the ball somewhere at this point and drive the ball and scores the last td of the game. We make a last ditch effort and gave it our all.

Im proud of the fight that I saw in our guys. They never gave up .Im proud of my Tornadoes.

UC played a solid 2nd half....special teams, particularly kickoff team is as poor as any I've ever seen.....such an embarrassment that you have no confidence in being able to tackle on kickoffs...UC gave better effort and was fiestier on defense....UC's problem is tackling in space. #17 continues to make game changing mistakes, be it fumbles, poor decisions on option pitches, or reads on the veer.

Yes Sir, just an all out gutsy performance by both teams tonight. It was like a Buzz Saw against a Meat Grinder. Union City will be fine. Peabody needs to stop shooting themselves in the foot on offense and they will be as well.

Injury bug bit both teams hard tonight. Hope all the boys heal up quick!

Yes Sir, just an all out gutsy performance by both teams tonight. It was like a Buzz Saw against a Meat Grinder. Union City will be fine. Peabody needs to stop shooting themselves in the foot on offense and they will be as well.

Injury bug bit both teams hard tonight. Hope all the boys heal up quick!

Can you elaborate on any of the injuries? Did they seem serious or the kind that just come from a hard-fought game between two teams? Big Swo, sounds like both of us have a lot to be proud of and a lot to work on. Much respect to UC.

Can you elaborate on any of the injuries? Did they seem serious or the kind that just come from a hard-fought game between two teams? Big Swo, sounds like both of us have a lot to be proud of and a lot to work on. Much respect to UC.

GT, I'm not going to be specific about the injuries they suffered, because they are kids, and I'm just going by what I heard. Let me just say it's not good, not good at all. They all went down before half time and we pulled out the win. We will need some young guys to step up.

Hyde went down early for UC as well.

GT, I'm not going to be specific about the injuries they suffered, because they are kids, and I'm just going by what I heard. Let me just say it's not good, not good at all. They all went down before half time and we pulled out the win. We will need some young guys to step up.

Hyde went down early for UC as well.

I understand. I wished I had not asked it after I had already hit Post.

I understand. I wished I had not asked it after I had already hit Post.

Sorry we missed our chance to meet last night. But I did get to meet a couple of the Peabody Faithful and a coachter who is more of an observer than a poster. To that gentleman I say ti was my pleasure meeting you and I enjoyed our conversation. Congrats on the win guys and goodluck to you

Sorry we missed our chance to meet last night. But I did get to meet a couple of the Peabody Faithful and a coachter who is more of an observer than a poster. To that gentleman I say ti was my pleasure meeting you and I enjoyed our conversation. Congrats on the win guys and goodluck to you

BigSwo, man, that was a tough loss. If you have time, check out the Dresden/West Carroll thread. I have a post out there for you to read.