Adamsville travels to TCA ( district championship)

Redrage1990

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I got to say is! Average 44 got 6! Wasn't even close!

Who said it was? I mean don't hold back. Did I offend you. Actually it would have been take away the five turnovers. The only thing that stopped CHS offense in the first half was turnovers. What happened the second half? Cards couldn't score then. Both defenses showed up second half but that's mute. CHS defense had to hold Cards after turnovers. Held them to 3 field goals. One TD was on pick. Cards played well Trojans didn't. Good luck to Cards. Good team. Good coaches.

Who said it was? I mean don't hold back. Did I offend you. Actually it would have been take away the five turnovers. The only thing that stopped CHS offense in the first half was turnovers. What happened the second half? Cards couldn't score then. Both defenses showed up second half but that's mute. CHS defense had to hold Cards after turnovers. Held them to 3 field goals. One TD was on pick. Cards played well Trojans didn't. Good luck to Cards. Good team. Good coaches.

Sorry for the quick attack! Dang sweatervesters got me all riled up! Was a good game!

Cardinals win 52 to 28. The Cardinal offensive line dominated the line of scrimmage and the running backs put together some good runs. The defense had their hands full but stopped the Lions often enough to prevent a really close game. I don't know if he will be as good as Jabriel was, but TCA's quarterback Akin is gonna be a hoss. I don't look forward to facing him two more times.

Good luck to TCA with the rest of the season.