Adamsville travels to TCA ( district championship)

Redrage1990

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The sweatervesters are giving up over 33 a game and scoring 35! The Cardinals are scoring 30 and giving up 8, I promise TCA won't get either if their averages!

Just remember, when you Adamsville people come to town, remember to keep your girl friends and wives on their leashes. We have laws up here about dogs running loose around town. You may get 30, but you sure as heck are going to give up more than 8.

Seeing that Redrage wants to throw some stats out there, here are some interesting numbers to chew on as well.

The teams that Adamsville has played so far this season have a combined record of 9-22. Two of those teams have not won a game yet this season while another has only won once. Adamsville has only played one team with a winning record.

The teams that TCA has played have a combinded record of 18-11. Two of those teams are still undefeated and ranked in the top ten in their respective classes. Only one TCA opponant has a sub 500 record.

While this may end up not meaning a dang thing, TCA has played the better teams to date. That is a fact. Adamsville has not really even been tested yet. That is also a fact.

i just hope for an injury free game.

And of those opponents that were ranked! You got smoked! Keep in mind all but one of our nondistrict opponents are 1-2 classes above and the other was a undefeated top 10 1a team! Collinwood was scoring 44 point a game! They didn't get their average!

I will stay away from the name calling as far as wifes and daughters go!

Hope for a injury free afair, and maybe ..... just maybe we'll see another fat panther formation at the end of this game too!

I'm not making any brash predictions about how many points we will score and and how few TCA will get. If TCA wins the game, I will be one of the first to congratulate them and have a helping of crow. But TCA needs to understand they ain't facing Middleton this week. If the Cardinal defense plays up to their standard, it shouldn't be close.

Reitz just to clear up some of you stats. You can throw out 6 of the wins for your teams as they are middleton and halls. Neither team has beat a team with more than 1a win and we both know that neither of them are very good. Halls is ok but not good. Middleton is just biding their time until the gym opens. So that leave you at 12-11. You have lost to a one win team and two undefeated teams. Neither game was yours to win as you played from behind in both. All that matters is what happens friday night. That will be a very determined Adamsville bunch that wants everyone to understand witout a doubt who the best team in 15-a is. I look for you guys to battle but in the end it is gonna be our depth and relentless defense that wears you down. You can only get smacked in the mouth so many times before you get tired. If adamsville does not make mistakes it will not be close.

Edited by cardfan

Adamsville beat a real good Collinswood team that puts alot of points up and there defense is good. Oh and they where without 2 of there best players. I do agree TCA can score alot but dont think they will stop Adamsville here. I could be a long night for TCA especially if Neary and Odom are back.

Adamsville beat a real good Collinswood team that puts alot of points up and there defense is good. Oh and they where without 2 of there best players. I do agree TCA can score alot but dont think they will stop Adamsville here. I could be a long night for TCA especially if Neary and Odom are back.

7 & 13 will both be back & are ready to go!! Two All-State guys that we've missed seeing on the field!! Go Cards!!