Adamsville travels to TCA ( district championship)

Redrage1990

The boys from the Ville will be rolling into Jackson to battle the TCA Lions! I expect all the Cardinal players to be healthy for this one! It's hard to have two all-state players sitting for two weeks! I expect the Lions to be ready to play, but if the Cardinals put together a full game it could ugly!

Edited by Redrage1990

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cardinals won last nights game with Defense and special teams. I think it will be a close game at first then the Cardinals will pull away with their depth. It is always a well contested match up between these two and the district championship will be decided this week. Cards win and its theirs. TCA wins and they will be in prime position to win it. Lets make the drive into Jackson and paint the town red.

Collinwood thought they could throw it a little bit too. After 4 ints. they decided to do something different. Cards have tons of Atheletes all over the field and are a lot more aggressive than last couple of years. That being said the QB for Trinity is the real deal so we will have to stop him. If we do this one gets ugly. Lets go boys leave no doubts who is district champs.