Cosby at Cloudland

Jrone71

I think this will be a good game as always, hope Cloudland got out unscathed last week. Cosby looked good offensively for the first time all season Friday, against a much bigger CD team. Defense still has ways to go, obviously, but I don't see Cloudland stopping us the way that Hampton and North Greene did. If we don't beat ourselves and quit talking to refs and getting dumb personal foul penalties this will be a good game.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this will be a good game as always, hope Cloudland got out unscathed last week. Cosby looked good offensively for the first time all season Friday, against a much bigger CD team. Defense still has ways to go, obviously, but I don't see Cloudland stopping us the way that Hampton and North Greene did. If we don't beat ourselves and quit talking to refs and getting dumb personal foul penalties this will be a good game.

Did you guys score all those points on CD,s varsity. If so,I'd say you might give Cloudland a pretty good game.

Yep was all on their starters...they went up by the final score with about 2 minutes left and the young guys got put in on both sides. We were leading 10-7 fIrst quarter but our defense just couldn't make enough stops to hold it. We will have to see but I just don't think cloudlands defense is at the level Hampton or north greene..if north greene had a decent offense they would be in it with Hampton this week in a real close one I think...but Hampton will capitalize on their many mistakes I would say. I think you will be surprised at just how good their defense is when you play them, I know it surprised me. Especially with how many mistakes they make offensively, we will have to just agree to disagree until Friday haha

We are better than ng on both sides of the ball. Just because we got mauled by 2 top 5 teams mean all of a sudden we are bad defensively. Cloudland 35 Cosby 7

Never said you guys were...just that I don't see them being held to one score this game. That's all no reason to get upset about it, nothing matters until they play the game haha

I think this will be a good game,don't know how the landers will do.The schedule has been feast or famine,we either play somebody ranked or a team a good jr high team could beat so don't know how good they are.They could win by 20 or get beat by 20.If both teams show up it should be a great game.Hopefully the team want be caught up with homecoming.Does anybody know if we had an injuries hopefully not we can't afford any.

Krone, the king does not get upset, LOL. I just don't see what you gauge your opinion on. West Greene beat ng by 2 td's. And they only scored 3 offensive touchdown against unaka. They ran the clock through in the 2nd half when we played them. Now, whether we are on the same level as Hampton or not, we'll know more after this game.