Cosby at Cloudland

Jrone71

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Krone, the king does not get upset, LOL. I just don't see what you gauge your opinion on. West Greene beat ng by 2 td's. And they only scored 3 offensive touchdown against unaka. They ran the clock through in the 2nd half when we played them. Now, whether we are on the same level as Hampton or not, we'll know more after this game.

I don't pay much attention to game scores so much the only way to know how each game really went is to be at the game if it's not a complete blowout, 28-14 looks like a close game to me with most likely a late score or two, which NG is very bad for I have noticed, but I wasn't there haha. It really isn't about scoring, North Greene scored one more point against Unaka but still lost to West Greene? See what I'm saying? Numbers like that aren't very telling to me, I am just going to wait and come Friday watch you guys lay it on us. popcorneater.gif

Edited by Jrone71

I know I posted this on the other thread, but you all should stop by CHS Saturday and holler at me as Hampton comes up to play some Jr-League football.

My lil #4 grass cutter will vs Pujo's lil one in what should be a real good game...Then my other lil #4 will play in the Jr Pee Wee game. These two met in jamboree and it was some heated, hard-hitting, football! Should be a blast!

We need to keep Butchie around for a bit Saturday!

{P1$$ed off bunch..., just sayin. I know mine is anywho. Mercy rule? not likely slobber knocker....Likely, Landers by 3 td's at least.

ARE YOU CRAZY?!

Sorry pal, '91 has rubbed off on me a lil roflolk.gif

Cloudland should handle this one...Its all about about week-10...Neither want to show up with a conf loss under their belt come that day

Edited by uknoit2