Fairview VS Marshall County

Slim88

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, sorry I kept y'all waiting. Who wins? Well, Fairview is clearly the favorite, depending on what Marshall team shows up will determine how close it is. MC is very capable of winning, but they'll have to come to play. FV has definitely had their number the last few years.

On a different note, congrats to Aaron Medley for breaking MC's longest field goal record with a 50 yarder Friday night. I was told it would have easily been made from 60. Future is bright for that young man.

Depends on which coach shows up for MC. The one who has been here all year, or the one who knows how to get the ball into his playmakers hands. If the coach swaps up some plays and stops running the usual 3 it could be interesting. I know if I had #1,#9,#4,#2,and #16 on my offense I would surely open it up. No reason to hold it back. Have fun with it coach. Go Tigers!!!

MC-31

FV-21

Depends on which coach shows up for MC. The one who has been here all year, or the one who knows how to get the ball into his playmakers hands. If the coach swaps up some plays and stops running the usual 3 it could be interesting. I know if I had #1,#9,#4,#2,and #16 on my offense I would surely open it up. No reason to hold it back. Have fun with it coach. Go Tigers!!!

MC-31

FV-21

Got to agree with you. The players are there..................thumb[1].gif

But, not on the score. icon_mrgreen.gif

Edited by WiseOldManGiles