Fairview VS Marshall County

Slim88

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ouch!!!! Glad I stayed at Nissan for this one. I did listen to it in the office though. Any bright spots for my beloved Tigers?? Fairview and Giles should be a great one. Best of luck to you guys!! Hopefully we can keep a team together with all these drillings we're taking.

Just didn't see the ball get in their playmakers hands. I think Peterson touched the ball 3 or 4 times all night? Each time was big. The line got handled. They fought hard till the end. The Jackets played inspired football with the passing of one player's mother earlier in the week. I don't know that anyone in 12AA can play with Giles this year, but our boys will give it their best a week from now.

Ouch!!!! Glad I stayed at Nissan for this one. I did listen to it in the office though. Any bright spots for my beloved Tigers?? Fairview and Giles should be a great one. Best of luck to you guys!! Hopefully we can keep a team together with all these drillings we're taking.

The fly routes to #9 are scary, after that first one, we started to watch for that. QB did a pretty good job at evading being sacked.

Congrats to Fairview on the win, but we are fighting a losing battle on the sidelines. Why does our best player on the team rarely touch the ball on offense? Or why does one of the best kickers in the nation not kick it in the end zone? Instead we pooch kick all night and give a very good team great field position.

Fairview has a very nice facility. It is a great place to watch a game. I talked to some Fairview fans and filled me in on some of the issues the Jackets have had this year. I can see why the teams seems it has not hit on all cylinders until tonight. My thoughts and prayers to the young man on the team who lost his mom this week.