District 8AA

Ace1413

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I'm going to go out on a limb and give my prediction.

1. DeKalb------Just barely over LA

2. Livingston-- maybe over DC but I think this is the year things change @ the top of 8AA

3. Upperman--will be in the mix for the top 2 spots but just don't think they have the horses

4a.

4b.Smith Co.,Cannon Co.York--Who really knows with these 3 teams don't think any of the 3 will finish above

4c. 4th but could sneak a win or 2 from the top 3

7. Central Magnet---I think they wil be better but thats not saying a whole lot

I feel pretty good about my earlier thoughts on how 8AA would shape up!

Well I'm hearing Howell comes back tomorrow. Thoughts on how long it'll take the team to adjust or anything? Will Howell have to knock any rust off? He's a great player, I think after a game or two he will be back full force. I don't doubt his stamina, but the shots I think will start dropping again after a few games.

Edited by TigerPride23

I don't think the team will have to adjust as much as people would think. I have read on twitter Howell said he my have broken his wrist or sprained it or something. If its true does anyone think Lynus will make him sit? And unless he has been conditioning I think he will would be out of shape bc he has been away for a couple weeks now

He looked fine to me. Had 19 points his first game back. The team definitely looks like they have it starting to click now. Much more depth than the first of the season. Atnip, Fullilove, Phillips, Molander, Lomas, Howell, Roller, are all starters at some point and very good then off the bench Vincent and Bone both have put up big numbers and play good defense. Patterson had to play alot when Howell first went out and has developed alot and can stroke the three. I think if we stay injury free we are going to make some noise.