ldb2d

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My predictions

Middle Tn over Mcewen

Community over Nashville Christian

Heritage vs. Forrest (A toss up game IMO , but truly feel the winner will be in the region championship)

Eagleville over Jo Byrns

Middle Tennessee over Community

Heritage/Forrest over Eagleville

Middle Tennessee over Heritage/Forrest

Neither make it to the state tournament.

4 for 4 :)

Was at heritage Forrest game ... Truly a tale of two halves ....

Game was tied at 38 with a few to go............. Heritage executed first half Forrest couldn't score to get in their pressure ..... Second half was exact opposite .... Still believe in my original picks .... Looking forward to the semis

Still wondering why Petrone didn't call time out in third quarter with his team only scoring 2 points and still no timeout when their 20 point lead was being literally "thrown away" in the 4th

Not sure what that means but I think the 1st round scores proved me right. WHH got a win but I don't think they'll make it out of a region. Could be wrong. Guess you don't like it that 10A is down this year.

Heritage is clearly the best team in the Region and will advance to the State tournament. They have the size, discipline, and desire to do it. Heritage has the best center and PG period.

I must be delusional then since Mt. Pleasant, Collinwood, Wayne County, and Richland are all powerhouses. hahaha

If Heritage is the best team that this section has to offer to the state tournament then Lord help us. Again, as weak as I have ever seen it, 10A, Region and maybe lower half of area as well, haven't seen them. But if they are not better than this Region then A basketball is worse than I thought this year in this area.