Crazy Night in Alcoa.2 or 3 fans ejected

hsfootballfan777

I'm afraid our cake eating days are severely numbered icon_e_sad.gif , and not because of any move up in classification. It's looking like there are some lean years right around the corner unless this economy changes and we get some fine folks with really good football playing sons that are willing to drop a bag of shiny coins at the recruiting office, huh, I mean the admissions office.cool.png

I bet this economy is hard on recruiting for CAK, but since Alcoa is considerably cheaper it hasn't had as much of an impact on their recruiting. You write this like its a joke, but you and I and everyone else know its not.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sniffle....... :)

Are you saying I'm not right on the money with this one F5 ? I'm not saying you guys are doing anything that the TSSAA doesn't allow it's just the money to go to CAK or GCA or Webb isn't the same as Alcoa or Maryville by a long shot. You don't think that plays in when mom and dad are trying to figure out where to send their hot shot 8th grader?

Are you saying I'm not right on the money with this one F5 ? I'm not saying you guys are doing anything that the TSSAA doesn't allow it's just the money to go to CAK or GCA or Webb isn't

the same as Alcoa or Maryville by a long shot. You don't think that plays in when mom and dad

are trying to figure out where to send their hot shot 8th grader?

Doesn't really matter where the hot shots go. They still have to be coached and they still have to play the game. A team can be loaded with hot shots, and if they don't have, or do, either of the above, that's all they will ever be, hot shots.....