Undefeated Watertown vs hot FCS. Who wins?

TNHSfan

So far the most competitive game Watertown has had came against RBS in a game, if RBS could have held onto the ball in the second half, RBS could have won. FCS should have no problem whatsoever against Watertown and FCS should be able to cruise from here on out until the playoffs...

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FCS might could win this without Long? Second String QB needs the reps.

Although, I would like for the O-line to hold the rush long enough for A.J. to air out a few 60 yard passes. He has the arm, just not enough wide-reciever speed or height for the deep ball. Maybe this week.

FCS should recruit a few more WR's for A.J.'s Senior year. (no offense to current wide-recievers - they are tough and sure handed- and can definitely run and break tackles after they get it... just ask T.C. defenders)

Time for them to take there Region 4 Medicine.hungry.gif

3 doses ought to cure a bad case of the cupcakes. roflolk.gif

Actually, it looks a lot like FCS' roflolk.gif

2 - 4

3 - 4

5 - 1 (but they lost that one)

1 - 6

2 - 4

0 - 6

3 - 3

Edited by rlh

Actually, it looks a lot like FCS' roflolk.gif

2 - 4

3 - 4

5 - 1 (but they lost that one)

1 - 6

2 - 4

0 - 6

3 - 3

yeah, similar to s pitts schedule too only FC lost to a 5-1 top 10 ranked team. S Pitt lost to a mediocre .500 team. Also, s. Pitt will also lose at least 2 & prolly 3 more games before thanksgiving! Book it!! Edited by Volzchamps

Wats the over/under on the number of sweater vest at this game they they wear them on 100 degree so who knws when its in the 50's

I have a camo sweatervest that helps me elude the revenuers when I'm cooking white lightning in the hollars of Cosby

hope the FCS boys lay a big 60 on Watertown, I think we could even beat Watertown