I'll give you some football:

Match ups

SH QB and receivers vs. Boone Secondary edge SH

SH Line and RB's vs Boone d-line, LB's edge Boone

Boone QB and receivers vs. SH Secondary edge SH

Boone Line and RB's vs SH D-line, LB's edge SH

Special Teams edge SH

Coaching and intangables edge Boone

There you have it. SH 5-2. Boone has to find a way to make it a 2nd half game because if they can .... well you know....

I believe I hit everyone right except the last one. JJ called a terrible offensive ball game the first half. I bragged on him all week and he got pass happy. Toppers you have a good looking football team but somebody needs to teach your d-lineman to play with leverage because they stand straight up when the ball is snapped.

As far as the officials go they were horrible but at lest they were horrible both ways. 24 flags?

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone teach the refs the definition of a false start, cuz DAYAM. Completely took away the flow of the game. The phantom pass interference call, pathetic. And when coach tolley for SH will get on the radio and discuss chop blocks not getting called in the interior (one which probably led to an injury), something is wrong.

Anyway, the game. SH looked flat and appeared to phone it in once they were up 17 at the half. SH had at least one sitting due to last weeks events. Also didn't see much of Will Adams, not sure why.

Reed Hayes was off tonight. 11 threw an uncharacteristic 3 ints. Didn't look like Boone got any more pressure on him than West, he was just indecisive and threw a couple of bad balls. Still managed to create some big plays with some help from malik.

Hats off to the SH D for pitching the shutout.

Boone has a slippery qb. He extended several plays. This was also SHs lowest scoring game to date.

Hope the Boone player thay was upended is ok. Tough break for SH's Tate Isbell, they fear it is an ACL/MCL, probably done for the year.

SH improves to 7-0, that hasn't happened in a long while. On to Volunteer...

Edited by voltnh