Science Hill vs Boone

TopperFootball

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

U mean talk like if we play good we will have a chance to win and that its not impossible to beat one of the 6A "powerhouses" in the conference because we have done it a few times before. U mean talking like that ...just like we did DB week... if Boone has a great game like last night I think they can beat the Hill...score 28-24.

U mean talk like if we play good we will have a chance to win and that its not impossible to beat one of the 6A "powerhouses" in the conference because we have done it a few times before. U mean talking like that ...just like we did DB week... if Boone has a great game like last night I think they can beat the Hill...score 28-24.

Some highlights from the DB vs. db and Big 8 Week 4 Thread:

Boone 28-24!

Cocky Tribe get smashed in the mouth!

I say 10 7 Boone. Roll up DB put em in a teepee blaze em!!

really...10-7?

Yep pretty sure thats what I said. Pretty unbelievable huh? So unbelievable thats the score the last time Boone won.

Boone-28

Kingsport College-24

Washington county FFA has won more state titles then ur precious little Indians and the whole conference put together. And your precious little city school has an ag program to, which mind you has never beaten Boone at anything.

Ah Im sure Clark will throw a couple of eggs in the locker room at half time when he is trying to figure out how to stop Boones passing game and how to crack that hard nosed Boone defense

Among others, I was accused of living in Kingsport and being a DB fan...icon_mad.gif

Edited by voltnh

Ok relax guys. I had to say it. I hope the Blazers come focused and ready. If they play perfect they have a chance, if not they get beat by 28. DB is too talented to make any mistakes.

...more highlights...

Again relax SHHS has like 3000 kids im sure they can find enough players to beat the county school down the street. Hopefully this will be a better game for Boone than DB. We will see a lot of excitement around this game and there is a lot of excitement in our area for both teams.

...more highlights...

Again relax SHHS has like 3000 kids im sure they can find enough players to beat the county school down the street. Hopefully this will be a better game for Boone than DB. We will see a lot of excitement around this game and there is a lot of excitement in our area for both teams.

There might be some excitement in Gray, but there can't be much in J.C. There were more band members than fans for the visitors at South last night. Pathetic fan base for the 5 th ranked team in 6A and largest school in the state. Why do they not turn out for football over there? If they ever beat Dobyns-Bennett no one will notice.

There might be some excitement in Gray, but there can't be much in J.C. There were more band members than fans for the visitors at South last night. Pathetic fan base for the 5 th ranked team in 6A and largest school in the state. Why do they not turn out for football over there? If they ever beat Dobyns-Bennett no one will notice.

Thats the reason they don't turn out.