Science Hill vs Boone

TopperFootball

Well I've never one time mentioned that science hill was soft as butter, brought up the fact that you can't beat DB, or even mentioned that you hired a coach that also can't beat DB. I can see that you all are all excited because you think that this is the year that you finally beat DB but deep down inside you know that you will always be no better than 2nd best in the tri-cities. You lack fan support and can't even fill up your side of the stadium steve spurrier built for ya. The jc press is in love with you though, kudos on that achievement. Maybe y'all would be a little better if you could convince your players to stick around. Face it, science hill will never be anymore than a stepping stone to a better school. Ive never heard of anyone leaving DB to go to a private school.

• No one among us SH folk have said that this is the year they beat DB. Have we said that SH is showing improvement, yes. But we acknowledge that there is still a gap between DB and SH.
  • Some of the SH fans may not arrive until the 8:00 mark in the first quarter, but the home side of Tipton Stadium is at capacity in every game I've attended since the stadium opened. And Spurrier didn't build it....he's building the field house.
  • Doug Fritz is an....well, let's just say he lacks intelligence. I put more stock in what Trey Williams publishes.
  • Your last comment doesn't even justify a response.

I sort of regret this game isn't at Boone. I've always enjoyed reading those paper cup messages in the chain link fence...

Edited by voltnh

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• No one among us SH folk have said that this is the year they beat DB. Have we said that SH is showing improvement, yes. But we acknowledge that there is still a gap between DB and SH.
  • Some of the SH fans may not arrive until the 8:00 mark in the first quarter, but the home side of Tipton Stadium is at capacity in every game I've attended since the stadium opened. And Spurrier didn't build it....he's building the field house.
  • Doug Fritz is an....well, let's just say he lacks intelligence. I put more stock in what Trey Williams publishes.
  • Your last comment doesn't even justify a response.

I sort of regret this game isn't at Boone. I've always enjoyed reading those paper cup messages in the chain link fence...

I like the use of bullet points makes you look intelligent and organized....think I'll try it on for size. Here goes nothing:

• You will never be as good as DB no matter how much you improve.
  • Spurrier hates everyone!
  • JC Press......well they could use some renovation on the sports staff.
  • Guess I've rendered a hilltopper speechless roflol.gif

Ah think I'll leave those fancy bullet points to you city folk. And those cups on the fence are quite crafty aye?

I like the use of bullet points makes you look intelligent and organized....think I'll try it on for size. Here goes nothing:

• You will never be as good as DB no matter how much you improve.
  • Spurrier hates everyone!
  • JC Press......well they could use some renovation on the sports staff.
  • Guess I've rendered a hilltopper speechless roflol.gif

Ah think I'll leave those fancy bullet points to you city folk. And those cups on the fence are quite crafty aye?

• Clairvoyant, are we???
  • Maybe, but we'll still take his money
  • Yep
  • Who am I to question a decision made by a child and his family. I may disagree with it, but ultimately, they made a decision that they thought was best for their child and his future. You're foolish to think that SH is the only school that is affected by this.

Don't hate on the bullet points....

What about the cups?

Hey, you're making do with what you got...you should probably have one of the Boone english teachers proofread though. I seem to remember some spelling mistakes a couple of years ago icon_e_wink.gif (maybe you just ran out of cups...)

Edited by voltnh

• Clairvoyant, are we???
  • Maybe, but we'll still take his money
  • Yep
  • Who am I to question a decision made by a child and his family. I may disagree with it, but ultimately, they made a decision that they thought was best for their child and his future. You're foolish to think that SH is the only school that is affected by this.

Don't hate on the bullet points....

Clairvoyant? Nah it's pretty easy For everyone too see that Science Hill lurks in the shadows of a smaller school. Hope you didn't spend to much time looking that word up. I never questioned a decision made by a young man to better himself. I don't blame him I'd be out of there to. What I said was Science Hill will never be anything more than a stepping stone to something better, meaning that they will never be good enough. Look at your basketball boys, took the first flight out of there. Looks like along with being soft as butter y'all can't keep your hands out of it cause players just keep slipping away.

Clairvoyant? Nah it's pretty easy For everyone too see that Science Hill lurks in the shadows of a smaller school. Hope you didn't spend to much time looking that word up. I never questioned a decision made by a young man to better himself. I don't blame him I'd be out of there to. What I said was Science Hill will never be anything more than a stepping stone to something better, meaning that they will never be good enough. Look at your basketball boys, took the first flight out of there. Looks like along with being soft as butter y'all can't keep your hands out of it cause players just keep slipping away.

Man i love this, i would pay six dollars just to get on coach t and read this, i got my popcorn ready forget the game

Hence the reason for the bullet points; so I can respond to your unorganized diatribe with some precision:

• Didn't need to look it up, I was taught language and rhetoric at Science Hill.
  • Lurking in the shadow of a smaller school.....interesting. In all of my travels across the state, 98% of people are familiar with Science Hill, albeit not for football or athletics (nor are they familiar with SH because of their losing ways in football). We have fun on here, but keep perspective that football isn't everything.
  • Again, these schools aren't getting all of their players from Science Hill. Undoubtedly, the 3 that left were persuaded by their parents for whatever reasons. Nothing to do but wish them well and move on. I'm much more interested in what the other 90 players that put on the Maroon and Gold do out on that field.
  • What is it you guys and butter?

Edited by voltnh

Hence the reason for the bullet points; so I can respond to your unorganized diatribe with some precision:

• Didn't need to look it up, I was taught language and rhetoric at Science Hill.
  • Lurking in the shadow of a smaller school.....interesting. In all of my travels across the state, 98% of people are familiar with Science Hill, albeit not for football or athletics (nor are they familiar with SH because of their losing ways in football). We have fun on here, but keep perspective that football isn't everything.
  • Again, these schools aren't getting all of their players from Science Hill. Undoubtedly, the 3 that left were persuaded by their parents for whatever reasons. Nothing to do but wish them well and move on. I'm much more interested in what the other 90 players that put on the Maroon and Gold do out on that field.
  • What is it you guys and butter?

Let's keep in mind that everything I say on here is comparing Science Hill to DB and pertains to football because when I logged on it told me this was a FOOTBALL board. SH will never be as good as DB. SH is a stepping stone to better opportunities. What is it with you guys? First you want to have a track meet instead of a football game and now you want to have a scholars bowl? Seems like to be so confident in your team yall wanna do anything but play football. Man I tell ya, soft as butter, them hilltoppers are.

Edited by trailblazersback