Cascade Champions @ Moore County Raiders

FridayMainEvent

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey freeagent-I missed your show Friday night. How did you have the quads projected? Will we at least grab the #2 spot if we win out? Can we pass Gordonsville?

Gonna be tough...

1st. You must win out. They will.

2nd. Grundy County must pick up one more win.

3rd. Jackson County must lose 2 of their remaining 3 games. (They'll be favored in one, underdog in one, and slight favorite over RBS)

Now, the first two must happen, but the third...not necessarily. If the third doesn't happen, I see you guys potentially getting all the way over to the fourth tie breaker which is victories by opponents which may hurt you guys in that I'm not of the record of your out of State opponent.

Could get interesting. Main thing is you guys have three really tough opponents left that needs to be your main focus and let the rest take care of itself.

footnote: Winning out and Moore County losing to Forrest would also work...cool.png

Edited by FreeAgent11

I know Rose had 203 yards on 43 carries....What a HORSE!

Yea, I saw that online in the Shelbyville paper. Cascade had less than 250 total and he had 203. He is a hard runner, very hard to tackle. I think playing only offense helps him a lot as well. Most MC players play both ways most of the time. I would still like to know the difference in penalty yardage. I don't think Cascade had very many flags. I'm sure MC deserved some, but I'm not sure that they deserved all that they got.

Edited by GDIAB

............ I think playing only offense helps him a lot as well. Most MC players play both ways most of the time. ..................

None of those Moore County boys carried the ball 43 times and had practically an entire team trying to tackle them on everyone of those carries either. I doubt seriously any of the boys from Moore County, or anywhere else for that matter, could of done what Creed did and played on the other side of the ball also. No need to belittle what the kid did by saying "he don't play both ways".

None of those Moore County boys carried the ball 43 times and had practically an entire team trying to tackle them on everyone of those carries either. I doubt seriously any of the boys from Moore County, or anywhere else for that matter, could of done what Creed did and played on the other side of the ball also. No need to belittle what the kid did by saying "he don't play both ways".

I don't think anyone from Moore Co. belittled the Rose kid he's deffinatly a great player in the making and I'd hate to face him the next two years he only going to get better , bigger , and stronger, a force to be recoened with.