2A Adamsville 6-1 hosts 5A Hardin County 7-0

Redrage1990

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great game from two great teams. Hopefully, Hardin's qb is okay.

Perhaps I'm overreacting but I felt Hardin county's coaching staff showed a decided lack of class before the game when they had their kicker and punter booting balls into the middle of the Cardinals as they warmed up. Maybe they meant it as intimidation but I think it served more as motivation.

Great game from two great teams. Hopefully, Hardin's qb is okay.

Perhaps I'm overreacting but I felt Hardin county's coaching staff showed a decided lack of class before the game when they had their kicker and punter booting balls into the middle of the Cardinals as they warmed up. Maybe they meant it as intimidation but I think it served more as motivation.

Yes sir, you are right!!

Bobcats83 must have a mouthful of crow because he (or she) is very quiet. Good win A-ville. I picked Hardin County but someone said they are paper Tigers and Adamsville would win. Adamsville, Brighton and St. Louis, all my Cardinals win last night!

Edited by plumb69

I am neutral on this, but I beleive it will be a hard hitting game with Hardin Co. winning by 20. Soory Card fans but I believe they will just have to much speed and size and depth. I hope I am wrong, I hope its a good close game.

Im glad you was wrong sir, our defense was too stout for the Tigers! They played tough D also! Ill take a one point win over a 5A school any day! But size, speed and depth was a non-factor!

You don't!! no little kitty kitty in the Hardin Co Tigers. Great shirt by the way. You better just hope you come out of this game with no injuries. Hardin Co is big, fast, smart and they are a really good football team. No upset for the birds this year

Where ya at pussycat?? Can't wait to to put our foot on your necks & apply the pressure again next year!! Now go eat your crow & shut it!!

Not eating any crow here, some questionable calls and injuries allowed the team from Hardin Co, Selmer, Bethel oh I mean Adamsville to win the game. How many kids you got playing from Adamsville anyway? You guys might need to look at changing your name. Adamsville doesn't tell the whole story. As long as Coach Gray and staff can keep up the recruiting, you will keep winning, maybe. You have had 4 great years of jr high football, have you seen your team play this year? The tide is a turning, better enjoy it while you can

Not eating any crow here, some questionable calls and injuries allowed the team from Hardin Co, Selmer, Bethel oh I mean Adamsville to win the game. How many kids you got playing from Adamsville anyway? You guys might need to look at changing your name. Adamsville doesn't tell the whole story. As long as Coach Gray and staff can keep up the recruiting, you will keep winning, maybe. You have had 4 great years of jr high football, have you seen your team play this year? The tide is a turning, better enjoy it while you can

WOW! Real classy bud!! You guys can't hold a candle to the program that they have built at Adamsville!! They have shown that they can compete with anybody! Even when your program was decent we still stomped a mudhole in you & you comments about them recruiting just makes you sound stupid!!

Yes bobcat we increased the recruiting budget so we start eliminating you from playoff contentiin ratger than just beat you for the next few years. You cant name one kid that is illegal on the adamsville roster shut your pie hole and hope your team doesnt lose to fayette ware this year because if you do you will be 0-10. Get a life and go back and fix tour own problems before worrying about ours. Questionable calls. Yeah there always are but that crew did a great job