Region 6 as of 9/29

wildcatpride70

Loretto may not score more than 14. MP will score 50 like they have on every one else in the region. No stopping 1. If you play good pass defense he runs and vice versa.

Loretto doesn't have a prayer if Harlan is healthy....his running is the entire MtP offense from what Ive seen. If I were coaching against them I would rush 7 on every play. Go after the qb and single cover the receivers. If the other rbs get free so what, Harlan scores every single time he runs so...?

He prefers to roll right when the play breaks down. Put two extra rushers on that side and take your chances amigo!!!!

Edited by TheMirrorThief

I think CA wins, their qb has a great arm and if you pressure him he can tuck it and run. They have a ton of speed on both sides of the ball but ain't too big.

our corners give a little much sometimes. But with pc in the double wing and you saying they are not that big i like the chances. Pc line will have to step up they are all sophomore except one I think. But they are prolly all 250 but very young.