Dresden vs. Parsons Riverside

Select55

Congrats to the Dresden Middle School Lions for an amazing undefeated season!!!!! Capping it off with a 30 to 14 win of Martin Middle (looks like a few more years of misery for Chargerfanatic). They outscored their opponents 370 to 54. Hope these kids stay together!!!!!

Rumor is FCA has offered the QB a six-figure package to move to middle TN. Dang sweatervestwearinghosers........

Do u know if they have a bowl game scheduled? I know of a team lookn for an opponent

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do u know if they have a bowl game scheduled? I know of a team lookn for an opponent

Congrats to the DMS Lions on an undefeated season. Looking forward to watching this special group of boys for years to come.

The Dresden QB Club was at one point trying to schedule a bowl game for the middle school. We can get you in touch with the QB Club Pres or Middle School Coach.

We aren't getting stomped by any team. If and that is a big if, Milan were to upset us, so be it. But come Oct. 26th Dresden is in for a beating. I'm not bragging I'm just stating facts. I said the same thing last year and you saw what happened. (STOMPED!) Dresden knows they can't beat us cause they aren't physical enough. Dresden you better worry more about Riverside because they are going to give you all you want tonight. They are fighting for a playoff spot and are hungry. I know your players aren't hungry cause they are 7-0. 7-0 creates complacency. It looks to me that your offense is getting worse with the number of points you are putting up each week. I guarantee we hold you to 2 TD's or less and you will not keep us under 5 TD's. I think Gleason is going to give you all you want too. They are faster than you and look to be just as big upfront. I hope you guys are undefeated when you roll into Carroll Co. in a few weeks....it will make it even more pleasing to break your hearts by ruining your perfect record. I bet we get further in the playoffs than you guys too. Wait and see.

Looks like you Huntingdonhosers might want to focus your efforts on Milan & not be looking ahead to Oct. 26th. Didn't you all learn your lesson last year & with West Carroll? I can guarantee you no one is looking past Riverside. Unlike Huntingdon, we focus on the game that week.

We will play with all our heart and ability tonight just like we always do. We aren't overlooking Milan. We are one of very few teams that can say we have defeated Milan in the last decade. We got screwed last year in the quadrants but this year it won't matter what quadrant we are put in we are headed to Cookeville. And we aren't going to get embarrassed like Dresden did when we go.

We will play with all our heart and ability tonight just like we always do. We aren't overlooking Milan. We are one of very few teams that can say we have defeated Milan in the last decade. We got screwed last year in the quadrants but this year it won't matter what quadrant we are put in we are headed to Cookeville. And we aren't going to get embarrassed like Dresden did when we go.

West Carroll beat you once, they'll beat you again. Early exit for the donkeys of Huntingdon.

Embarrassed? Embarrassed would be talking your team up all year & proclaiming a state championship only to make an early exit in the playoffs. We are far from embarrassed of our 2011 team that made it to the State Championship & brought home the Silver Ball.

I dont think they have a bowl game. They are looking so if you would post who is looking or contact the Dresden quarterback club. That would be awesome if they could paly another game. Win or lose.

Congrats to the Dresden Middle School Lions for an amazing undefeated season!!!!! Capping it off with a 30 to 14 win of Martin Middle (looks like a few more years of misery for Chargerfanatic). They outscored their opponents 370 to 54. Hope these kids stay together!!!!!

Rumor is FCA has offered the QB a six-figure package to move to middle TN. Dang sweatervestwearinghosers........

Congrats to DMS for the perfect season. This "core" is pretty strong. It was an impressive showing.

I guess we'll keep playing DMS----we are 18-2 in the last 20 meetings. I guess we better work on our program for sure..lol

If the Winn? kid has an offer to go to a classier school/program...I highly recommend it. Or he can travel 12 miles to Martin and step up as well.

Go easy on us in basketball this year, you guys might have a sweep of all of our sports. Your town is "awesome"!!! in everything.

Congrats to DMS for the perfect season. This "core" is pretty strong. It was an impressive showing.

I guess we'll keep playing DMS----we are 18-2 in the last 20 meetings. I guess we better work on our program for sure..lol

If the Winn? kid has an offer to go to a classier school/program...I highly recommend it. Or he can travel 12 miles to Martin and step up as well.

Go easy on us in basketball this year, you guys might have a sweep of all of our sports. Your town is "awesome"!!! in everything.

Just cant stay off the dresden board can ya?

I saw Riverside play my Mustangs at the first of the year and their problem was they never really stopped us and instead they just tried to outscore us. Their QB is the best I have seen all year. He is going to put some numbers up on Dresden because the Lions don't seem to have much of a pass defense but a descent run defense. I think the Lions will prevail but it would not surprise me for this game to be close or maybe even an upset take place. But it won't matter because come Week 10 the Lions will be coming to H-town to see how real football is played in West TN. When we beat Milan tomorrow night we are going to destroy McKenzie and Dresden and be the District Champs yet again. Someone is going to want to say it will be a 3- way tie for first with us, Dresden, and West Carroll but we will be 9-1 and Dresden will have atleast one loss too but having beaten them head-to-head we pass them and West Carroll already has 2 losses so we pass them too. First round bye and homefield 2nd and 3rd rounds here we come. And West Carroll better hope they don't have to meet up with us in the playoffs because not only will we end their season we are also going to embarrass them for the fluke win they got on us a few weeks ago.

I would hardly Call ya'll losing a fluke.. its ok to be upset but need to admit when u get beat by a more solid team that exposes your weaknesses.. ya'll are way too one dimensional.. Dresden will beat ya'll and u will happily take third where u belong.. which is ok because you will still go deep in the playoffs but WC will end your season