HIXSON @ EAST HAMILTON

HHSDOG2001

Coach Gate pulls ours pretty quick. Jackson got pulled in the 2nd qt. with only 81 yards rushing vs East Ridge, Gate could have really pumped up his numbers. But what goes around comes around, we try not to run the score up, Gate never did when he was at Ooltewah. I know the Signal folks we say we ran it up on them......... We did, never took the foot off the gas a clear message was sent, they never took the foot off when they pounded us the first 3 years.

Gatewood is a class act for sure but you GIVETH you RECEIVETH ha ha..................

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

depends on who they are playing

Same with DeKalb. Every game that we have been up big in by halftime we have started pulling starters at key positions right after half or after the first drive of the second half. For instance, our QB, RB, WR 1 and 2 and TE played only a handful of plays during the second half of our first 4 games. Although a few of them that play both ways have played defense thru the 3rd qtr in a couple of those games. But by the 4th qtr all of the starters were pulled. Our last 3 games (hixson, smith and York) were still relatively close at halftime so the starters played the whole game (except for hi son when they all came out at the start of the 4th).

Go Tigers!

Hixson can not sneak up on anyone the rest of the year. Everyone know they play the whole game and never give up. Just ask Red Bank and Marion Co. Those games had some heroic efforts by the cats in the fourth qtr. It also make you ask why they can't play like that the other three qtrs. Now that they have beaten Tyner I bet their confidence is through the roof. ( bring on Alabama ). I am glad they are having such a good year and a inspiring coach ......... However.....

I think they are running up against a team that will bring them down a lot like Dekalb did. Everyone knows EH will run the ball right at you until you can stop it. Their big line will lean on you all night and by the time 4th qtr comes around your probably out of gas. So if EH is way up in the 4th I don't see a miracle comeback.

Eh should physically win the field and go on and take the win.

stay healthy everybody . Go Canes

Hixson can not sneak up on anyone the rest of the year. Everyone know they play the whole game and never give up. Just ask Red Bank and Marion Co. Those games had some heroic efforts by the cats in the fourth qtr. It also make you ask why they can't play like that the other three qtrs. Now that they have beaten Tyner I bet their confidence is through the roof. ( bring on Alabama ). I am glad they are having such a good year and a inspiring coach ......... However.....

I think they are running up against a team that will bring them down a lot like Dekalb did. Everyone knows EH will run the ball right at you until you can stop it. Their big line will lean on you all night and by the time 4th qtr comes around your probably out of gas. So if EH is way up in the 4th I don't see a miracle comeback.

Eh should physically win the field and go on and take the win.

stay healthy everybody . Go Canes

Hixson has a good coach