Bearden at Farragut

WestHigh4Life

Wow, what a game, wonderful win for the Bearden program. Now I am a Karns fan( we are terrible as most people know) but living in Bearden and having a son in West Valley I go to the Bearden games a lot. This was a whale of a game. First, Farragut is tough, they have a punter TN needs to sign..we are stupid if we don't..he repeatedly changed the field position in the game. both teams played with a lot of guts tonight..hand it to all the boys on both teams..you all played your hearts out..not too many penalties or crazy calls either..just good football. Farragut is better than their record, a lot like Lenoir City is. Admirals tough up front. Bearden's qb was the hero for Dawgs, made a few bad decisions on throws but got it done in clutch in OT's. The big mystery with Bearden to most fans is why they continually play Waters at FB and block for Walls. Waters had 94 yds on 3 carries..yes 3 carries, I'm a stat junkie and he averages like 11-12 yds a carry and gets 5 or so a game. Bearden needs to rest him at LB and run him at TB more, they would win easier. Overall, beautiful night for a game, a lot of fun to watch even if my Beavers did get killed by ORidge.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Naw we were not stealing signs...we were waiting after the game though for the free "how to recruit ALL of Blount Co. Seminar " being given by the Rebel booster club members who do the weekly traveling seminars..

still would not do you any good. BTW yes you were I saw you. Edited by weaklink