Who is your team ?

southeastbell

Obviously I support Rockwood. I also cheer for Kingston, Midway, O.S. (if I'm in a good mood) and Harriman (if they're playing someone other than the before mentioned teams). College I support the Vols all the way. Pro football- DA BEARS. Baseball- Braves.

Answer9- Its unbelievable how some people don't understand that you have to make a living even if it means teaching at a different school than your alma mater or supporting another school because of marriage, family etc. You'd think people would get rid of that attitude once they graduate high school.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rebelz03

high school: Maryville all the way, will cheer for Alcoa though except when we play them

college: Alabama, cheer for everybody against UT except for Florida, Florida is the scum of the earth, and also like Texas, Iowa, and Notre Dame

Pro: Cowboys and Texans

I know Tigersfan and I'll leave it at that, but...I will say that I respect the heck out of the people at Rockwood. Coach David Lane is one of the classiest people and coaches one could ever hope to meet, coach for, and umpire a game for. I also respect the assistant principal down there, Mr. Alan Reed. I student taught at "OS" in the 7th grade while he was there in the 8th grade--it was a true pleasure. I've also made friends with some ex-players from Rockwood--even play softball with them on weekends. Good luck to you and your Tigers in the play-offs. I know you'll smash Alcoa on Friday night.

[Answer9- Its unbelievable how some people don't understand that you have to make a living even if it means teaching at a different school than your alma mater or supporting another school because of marriage, family etc. You'd think people would get rid of that attitude once they graduate high school.]

My team is the Waverly Tigers baby! All the way in Region 5-2A!!! You gotta have that blue and white Tiger Pride!

THE O SO FAMOUS WAVERLY TIGERS "FLUTIE" CHANT!

Who are we? THE TIGERS!!

Who are we? THE TIGERS!!

What are we? A TIGER TEAM!!

What are we? A TIGER TEAM!!

What we got? TIGER PRIDE!!

What we got? TIGER PRIDE!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

BLUE WHITE TIGER PRIDE!!!

Senior WB/CB #7--- aka-- "FLUTIE" :o

[Edited by WaverlyTigers7 on 10-29-02 12:35A]

Guest Tristan15

High School: Anderson County Mavericks, GO MAVS!!!!!!! I also support Jellico, Scott, Campbell County, Oliver Springs, Wartburg and since I moved to Arizona, the number one "all mascot team": The one, the only, Yuma High School Criminals (this is really their name, honest)

College: UT in any sport, and second, any other college team from Tennessee. Gotta love the state of Tennessee!!!!! :o:o:o