10-AAA Springfield High School Football Pregame Show Podcast vs Kenwood

Hey guys. I thought I'd share a podcast I produce each week for Springfield. I do play-by-play for SHS and do a pregame show each week as well. It's nice to have some fellow high school football fans to share it with.

You can listen here -- http://ericfromspringfield.com/pod45

You can hear Springfield-Kenwood on WSGI1100.com Friday night at 7p.

Have a great night,

Eric Taylor

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys. I thought I'd share a podcast I produce each week for Springfield. I do play-by-play for SHS and do a pregame show each week as well. It's nice to have some fellow high school football fans to share it with.

You can listen here -- http://ericfromspringfield.com/pod45

You can hear Springfield-Kenwood on WSGI1100.com Friday night at 7p.

Have a great night,

Eric Taylor

Another loss for a really talented poorly coached team that should have made a deep playoff run

TERRIBLE game one of the worst I have ever watched

Such a little man , caused such a big fall. Seen it coming. Should win next two and the purple kool-aid drinkers can quinch their thirst until next year but I see next year about the same as this debacle.

Another loss for a really talented poorly coached team that should have made a deep playoff run

Please do not bash the coaching staff, they were pretty much set up for failure this year. Just let them get a full off-season in and see if there is improvement next year. If you want to blame some1 see LEON's post in ref to Grimes above this 1, thats where the blame lies.....

Edited by Kevin38

Sucks!!!!!!!!!! But they needed more discipline to win?????? Looks like buster and everyone who wanted the old staff gone underestimated just how good a coach and good job they were doing!

Edited by yellowswarm

Someone should get canned, that decision ruined some kids chances to go to school. That's going to cost parents and the community in the long run. Don't guess that matters to Grimes!

I really dont know what that tool was thinking; he didnt suffer through the terrible seasons b/4 Myers arrived and now he makes a decision that could set the program back no telling how many years. I know its just footbal but it is important enough to me for him to be fired over it. I dont blame the current coaching staff because they came in pretty much at the end of the off-season and were expected to implement their philosophy, system, and what have you with very little time. I am confident Dustin can get this program turned back around with time. Having said that, the last coach should not have been fired and the program should not have to be turned back around.....

Everyone talks of us going in a "new direction." Would someone please cure my ignorance and tell me what the "new direction" is? I have only seen us spirl downward this year. Yes, I have seen every play of every game so far and I know what I am speaking about. I thought our goal was to have a playoff caliber team. Didn't we go to the playoffs for three straight years? Now we are dismantling what we had and retooling. Why? I am not saying this is wrong. I am saying I don't understand. There must be some underlaying reasons for all this.