Coalfield @ Oneida

crow

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand what your saying but I think this game will be won or loss in the trenches,

I'm 100% sure this game will be won or lost on the line. Coalfield will easily have the best line the Indians will see until the end of the season. Extremely tough row to hoe for Oneida. The Indians will have to be strong, tough and smart all 4 quarters to stay close in the game.

Edited by SmashMouth

I hope we get a great game Friday! More like the game two years ago than last year! Last test before the playoffs and it's gonna be an all niter! Roll Tribe!

Either way boys, I'm heading out Thursday to the Music City to watch my beloved Steelers play the Titans. Then taking my beautiful wife to watch Gary Allen sing country music on Friday. The only football I will be seeing Friday is txts on my cell phone! It was a tough choice, lot's of serious deliberation, but I chose my wife over the game.

I hope we get a great game Friday! More like the game two years ago than last year! Last test before the playoffs and it's gonna be an all niter! Roll Tribe!

Either way boys, I'm heading out Thursday to the Music City to watch my beloved Steelers play the Titans. Then taking my beautiful wife to watch Gary Allen sing country music on Friday. The only football I will be seeing Friday is txts on my cell phone! It was a tough choice, lot's of serious deliberation, but I chose my wife over the game.

What was you thinking.

Smash......is that a giant leash and collar I saw hanging at the door? One would assume it was for the dog.huh.png I guess the Steelers and a little country music might do a feller good in the right moment.....say December!!! Just don't run out of the hotel in your boots and boxers screaming YES! when you get the score. Them city folk might think you were taking advantage of the skillet slinger's charms. Besides.....she is gonna be swooning over that singer anyway.rolleyes.gif

If we move back to page two again during Coalfield week there is just something terribly wrong with that. Now I know Coach Rock and Coach Lambert keep their players off these boards but there ought to be enough of us Genius Minds too keep opinions flowing all week. I, for one, intend to grade out the match-ups if I can get a little more info out of C-field. Tight-Lipped them suckers....you'd think they were hiding the KFC Recipe!

thumb[1].gif Kazorito thumb[1].gif

Edited by kazam37

And one other thing Smash-O......have you had your check-up? You know, the one where they see if you still have parts of your brain up your rear?huh.png Apparently they didn't get it all during the last operation. rolleyes.gif La-La Land for you this week. And you know this is going to turn out bad because she will catch you scanning for scores.

Boo Ya Kazzy