PC vs Mt. Pleasant

Pcviking2010

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a schedule that says Mt Pleasant and Collinwood play at Mt P monday night unless it was canceled after all the bs after the varsity game?

Coaches have talked since game....all is well. JV game between Collinwood, MP, and loretto is at Collinwood tomorrow night at 6. Yes a three way jv game. Actually us and loretto are gonna team up on MP. Lol

Yes, but only because the B team are expected to get most of the work friday night

That may happen but I can tell you this, you better get WC while they're rebuilding because its going to be a long time before Cwood gets another chance. I don't see much talent coming through y'all's system.

PC is getting their offense moving! MTP doesnt have a big enough line to hold off them 4 6'3 250+ sophmores plus a senior that are getting to the point they just wanna bully people. Of course MTP has the speed but i dont see Princeton being enough of a man to make the tackles. 4 is good but not enough to know his name. Pc wants the win and they need it if they work their but off this week they'll get it. I'll take PC 40 MTP 36. Defense needs to get focused on what theyre doing and the corners need to not get burned. Good luck boys