PC vs Mt. Pleasant

Pcviking2010

Pretty sure son that being tied for fourth with Cornersville and two games ahead of Columbia Academy and one game up on Richland and Wayne County is not the bottom of the Region. This team is very young. The offensive line are all sophomores and they only have five seniors on the whole squad. This young team needs some confidence and if they can get the defensive backs and safeties playing to their potential, then we might be heading to the playoffs. I'm not saying Perry County will win or lose this game. All i'm saying is that they are a very confident and excited bunch right now and they are fifty times better then they were four weeks ago.

Tied with Cornersville? Lol nope

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll give credit to PC the last three seasons: three winning teams & they beat mTp during that time. Tucker was great & PC had three straight winning seasons with him. But he is gone and PC is right back in the bottom of the region. From '01 to '08 PC was 22 & 55; '09 to '11 was 28-9 & now are 2 & 5. Every team has the ups & the down. mTp was on that down until '03 then won and dominated the region until '08. WC & PC picked up right behind mTp from there.

PCsupporter4life says "All in all i can't see Mt. Pleasant beating anyone out of this Region". At least for the moment mTp has beaten everyone in the region. Who has PC beaten? Richland & Columbia Academy. Not much there to brag about if yeah ask me.... Yeah Ca started out good but they played no one to start with. Yeah mTp lost to Cascade & Cheatham Co; BUT they where copotive with them. PC did not score a point aganist C'wood but mTp beat 'em.

I've said all year that mTp's weakness is the line on both sides of the football. Receivers can catch & run. Backs can run and score. We all know what #1 can do. 1,565 yds passing 17 ts 5 int. Rushing 581 yds and 11 more TD. Only thing that has stopped him has been the cramps. mTp defense has played well but they do need improving.

PC welcome back to the bottom of the region.... If the cannon is up and firing Friday night; the guy loading it better have eaten his beans & taters before game time. If I have to eat crow; it will not be my first time....

TIGERS ROLL!!!!!!!

Who all remembers back in '07 when one of the PC players (he was number 1) said that he could hang with Marco? I still have the pic of #12 leaving him in the dust on one of two TD runs. He must have changed his CoachT name ........ just had throw in jab there

Haven't seen any post and then you come out swinging lol....but wait now... WC won region in '03 & '08

Where did you come up with 30? Did you say 30 just to make it sound good, cause cascade scored 29....lol...

Lol.... well 30 is not 29... and I did say over, not under... and close really only counts in horse shoes.... lol... hate to get technical on you, but you forced me to save face.... :)

Folks need to realize in those first games of the year, jitters and kinks in game play were in full force when mTp lost or got scored on.... mTp's defense isn't perfect, but they have gotten better.

PCsupporter4life, "can't score with the best of them..."???

Cheatham Co. is still undefeated, top 5, 3A team... mTp has been the only team to keep up with them over a 30 point scoring game.... JB's only scored 7 on C.C.

WHolder, if I remember correctly, they called him rabbit or jack rabbit..... Good post dude!

GO TIGERS!

Edited by Big Bigby

Lol.... well 30 is not 29... and I did say over, not under... and close really only counts in horse shoes.... lol... hate to get technical on you, but you forced me to save face.... :)

Folks need to realize in those first games of the year, jitters and kinks in game play were in full force when mTp lost or got scored on.... mTp's defense isn't perfect, but they have gotten better.

Cheatham Co. is still undefeated, top 5, 3A team... mTp has been the only team to keep up with them over a 30 point scoring game.... JB's only scored 7 on C.C.

WHolder, if I remember correctly, they called him rabbit or jack rabbit..... Good post dude!

GO TIGERS!

Horse shoes and hand grenades...Lol.... I hear ya, I just had to throw that in there and yes it was jack rabbit...lol...what wildcatpride said +2

Lol.... well 30 is not 29... and I did say over, not under... and close really only counts in horse shoes.... lol... hate to get technical on you, but you forced me to save face.... icon_e_smile.gif

GO TIGERS!

That was a home game my good sir. That helps out a lot. I'm sure if y'all went to Ashland City y'all would not have scored 42, you probably would not have scored 21. It's neither here nor there, but i promise you Mt. Pleasant jokes every year in just about every sport, so if i was a Tiger fan i wouldn't get my hopes up on bringing home a double A state championship because Oneida, Dresden, Boyd-Buchanan, Grace Christian, Friendship Christian, and even Trousdale County would absolute destroy y'all. I'll say y'all will make it to the second round. I promise y'all will learn to respect Perry County after friday. Go Vikings!

That was a home game my good sir. That helps out a lot. I'm sure if y'all went to Ashland City y'all would not have scored 42, you probably would not have scored 21. It's neither here nor there, but i promise you Mt. Pleasant jokes every year in just about every sport, so if i was a Tiger fan i wouldn't get my hopes up on bringing home a double A state championship because Oneida, Dresden, Boyd-Buchanan, Grace Christian, Friendship Christian, and even Trousdale County would absolute destroy y'all. I'll say y'all will make it to the second round. I promise y'all will learn to respect Perry County after friday. Go Vikings!

State??... Who's worried about State as of now?... I 've not said one thing about State. Let's get through Region first; how bout it?

Like I said earlier, PC comes into the jungle and beats the snot out of mTp with home field advantage without Tucker.... I'll be impressed... Proly not going to happen this year though.

Trust us mTp folks to know that having one good football player giving you a few winning seasons will tend to give one a big head and mouth.... lol!

PC welcome back to the bottom of the region.... If the cannon is up and firing Friday night; the guy loading it better have eaten his beans & taters before game time.

Who all remembers back in '07 when one of the PC players (he was number 1) said that he could hang with Marco? I still have the pic of #12 leaving him in the dust on one of two TD runs. He must have changed his CoachT name ........ just had throw in jab there

I hate that cannon!

I remember '07, that was my son's freshman year. #1 would have been Jack Rabbit. He was fast, but no, he was no Marco. That being said, (and I know this is going to make a lot of mTp folks mad, but it's the truth), a couple of our players did get their hands on Marco. #1 was one of them. My son was the other; Marco slipped through his hands, literally, because his jersey was covered with hair gel. Don't believe it? Ask anyone who was at the game that year. My son came off the field with that stuff all over his hands. I'm not trying to put Marco down in any way, he was a great player, I'm just saying...perhaps someone could have caught him if they could have held onto him...

Its one thing to have faith that your team will play hard but get real and just hope you can keep the mercy rule from going in effect.

I hate that cannon!

I remember '07, that was my son's freshman year. #1 would have been Jack Rabbit. He was fast, but no, he was no Marco. That being said, (and I know this is going to make a lot of mTp folks mad, but it's the truth), a couple of our players did get their hands on Marco. #1 was one of them. My son was the other; Marco slipped through his hands, literally, because his jersey was covered with hair gel. Don't believe it? Ask anyone who was at the game that year. My son came off the field with that stuff all over his hands. I'm not trying to put Marco down in any way, he was a great player, I'm just saying...perhaps someone could have caught him if they could have held onto him...

Oh....come on now.....I played against Marco for three years and never once did I feel hair gel....lol.....