PC vs Mt. Pleasant

Pcviking2010

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thumb[1].gif

Watch your mouth ole Greeny still lingers. Little River. Bwahahahaha!!!!!

In all seriousness, our three teams (Wayne County, Collinwood, and MtP) have all had some really good teams over the years and some real barn burners between each other. Since 2001, only one team other than (what I call the Big 3) has won Region and that was Perry Co. in 2010.

Wayne Co.- 4 ('03, '08, '09, '11)

Mount Pleasant- 4 ('04, '05, '06, '07) and prolly 2012

Collinwood- 2 ('01, '02)

In all seriousness, our three teams (Wayne County, Collinwood, and MtP) have all had some really good teams over the years and some real barn burners between each other. Since 2001, only one team other than (what I call the Big 3) has won Region and that was Perry Co. in 2010.

Wayne Co.- 4 ('03, '08, '09, '11)

Mount Pleasant- 4 ('04, '05, '06, '07) and prolly 2012

Collinwood- 2 ('01, '02)

I thought '08 was shared???...lol

Yeah been a trio for sure. WC and mTp have had some battles too but always walked under good terms afterwards. Cryingwood likes to dish it out but not take it (At Times)..... I think everybody knows that.

I thought '08 was shared???...lol

Yeah been a trio for sure. WC and mTp have had some battles too but always walked under good terms afterwards. Cryingwood likes to dish it out but not take it (At Times)..... I think everybody knows that.

Dish out what. Taunting. Going for two with a 40 point lead. I'd like to say what comes around goes around, but Wood doesn't do that crap. Statom gets 36 point lead and the starters come out. That's what gets me y'all get on here and laugh about that junk when you should be embarrassed.