PC vs Mt. Pleasant

Pcviking2010

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about the 2011 team? You do realize that A. Rice, N. Horton, H. Skelton, E. Garland, C. Butler, and B. Ray all played as sophs. on that team and all but N. Horton and E. Garland started. They had some really good players but not the best team. It's had to win a state championship but even harder to do it undefeated. 2011 WC team's D was the best I've seen.

No disrespect for the 2011 team, they will always be my favorite team and I had a kid on each of them. I guess it's that the 09 team was just so much fun to watch, they were 2 completely different style teams.

Wow.... more too it than just speculatioon and rumors now that I see.... Big News!.... I don't no any other details guys... only what I just now read iin the Herald. And it covered the rumors I've heard......

Season Changer for sure!

In schools defense..... innocent until proven guilty folks.... now if the police thinks there's enough evidence to charge him, I'm pretty sure he will not ne playing now..... but, still got the courts to go. It's not looking good though.

PC is in this game as of now.....

Wow.... more too it than just speculatioon and rumors now that I see.... Big News!.... I don't no any other details guys... only what I just now read iin the Herald. And it covered the rumors I've heard......

Season Changer for sure!

In schools defense..... innocent until proven guilty folks.... now if the police thinks there's enough evidence to charge him, I'm pretty sure he will not ne playing now..... but, still got the courts to go. It's not looking good though.

PC is in this game as of now.....

Dont get too excited PC, MTP will still be tough!

Dont get too excited PC, MTP will still be tough!

Yes they will be.... Don't get me wrong here on my previous Season Changing comments... mTp still has a lot of speed in the back field and good recievers.... just that 1st downs will get a little harder to get all the time, and the cushion of Harlan's 2-3 TD's a game is now gone. But mTp should still have power players if this doesn't rattle them too bad.

GO TIGERS !!!!

Edited by Big Bigby