PC vs Mt. Pleasant

Pcviking2010

big season changer right there......

Not good news for us Tiger fans for sure.....

Took me a little bit to get your #73 hair gel comment last night....lol .... rung a bell in thought after I got off the T last night..... he's gonna get you.... lol.... I hear he may be a new neighbor out here on the creek banks, so my boy told me.... if so? .... be nice addition to the neighborhood.

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats some bad news....PC is definitely in the game now but Mt Pleasant probably has enough to get the win but it will be a dogfight now

pc was in the game before everytime pc gets the ball they grind the clock and score the last 2 weeks they have since they changed there offense this just helps little more for our defense. Princeton didn't play D much i just hope this isn't true for that young man that can ruin someone's life.

pc was in the game before everytime pc gets the ball they grind the clock and score the last 2 weeks they have since they changed there offense this just helps little more for our defense. Princeton didn't play D much i just hope this isn't true for that young man that can ruin someone's life.

MTP will be a little harder to plan for now because PC don't have a clue as to what kind of offense MTP will run.

I think WC best team ever was the 2009 team that had Dillon Warren, Lance Crews, and Tyler and Austin Rice just to name a few was the best team WC has ever fielded. Warren was a joy to watch! Chase Graham was another on that team.

The 09 Wayne County team was the best I played against and I played against Marco's Mt. Pleasant teams his junior and senior years.

I could give a crap about Mt. Pleasant's football fortunes.

I've seen zero concern thus far for the victim. Let's keep her in mind. Whatever happens on a high school football field this Friday will be mostly forgotten in 5 years or so. That little girl has to live with what happened to her the rest of her life. Kid shouldn't play another down ever unless he can clear his name.

I could give a crap about Mt. Pleasant's football fortunes.

I've seen zero concern thus far for the victim. Let's keep her in mind. Whatever happens on a high school football field this Friday will be mostly forgotten in 5 years or so. That little girl has to live with what happened to her the rest of her life. Kid shouldn't play another down ever unless he can clear his name.

Absolutely right!!!!!!!!!!!!