PC vs Mt. Pleasant

Pcviking2010

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From an updated article:

Anthony Bailey, a Maury County Sheriff's Department detective, said the alleged victim was a girl from Mt. Pleasant who is under the age of 13.

"Rape of a child is different than rape," Bailey said. "There's no forced intercourse involved. Rape of a child is anybody under the age of 13 cannot consent to sex. It doesn't matter if it's forced or not forced."

I'm hearing it here at the Olive Garden with my wife and kids. People said they heard about it on the Memphis news. In my honest opinion, i don't care if its statutory or not, just being around a 12 year old girl that has her whole life ahead of her and you go out and take her innocence? That would make me want to put him in jail for a very long time.

From an updated article:

Anthony Bailey, a Maury County Sheriff's Department detective, said the alleged victim was a girl from Mt. Pleasant who is under the age of 13.

"Rape of a child is different than rape," Bailey said. "There's no forced intercourse involved. Rape of a child is anybody under the age of 13 cannot consent to sex. It doesn't matter if it's forced or not forced."

Age of consent is actually 18 in the state of TN. The lowest I could find in any state is 16. My wife works for DSS.

Makes Ya Wonder What Type Of Home All These Minors Came Out Of.....Where's Mom And Dad When Daughter Is In The Company Of 3 Males...Who Was Minding The Store?..What type Of Home Did these Kids Come From?...Don't get it Twisted...I'm Not Taking Sides Here...What He Done As A 18 Year Old Male Is Beyond Reproach...But Where Was Mommy And Daddy Of This Girl...When this Went Down?

Makes Ya Wonder What Type Of Home All These Minors Came Out Of.....Where's Mom And Dad When Daughter Is In The Company Of 3 Males...Who Was Minding The Store?..What type Of Home Did these Kids Come From?...Don't get it Twisted...I'm Not Taking Sides Here...What He Done As A 18 Year Old Male Is Beyond Reproach...But Where Was Mommy And Daddy Of This Girl...When this Went Down?

I wondered the same thing, Butchie.

And I'm through gossiping now, chemtrail. rolleyes.gif

Edited by viking_fan