PC vs Mt. Pleasant

Pcviking2010

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're absolutely right, but gotta have a good coach, too. Guess ole Rick knows what he's doing...

I agree, I think that if Richland had of had some good coaches with the athletes they have had then they would have been right in the mix in region 6 for many years now. Thats just an example.

One is a Mr. Football and the other is a State Champion and Offensive MVP. Any other argument is invalid. The end.

Well my memory must be a little fuzzy, but im pretty sure the Rice that got Mr. Football against Tucker wasn't a State Champion or Offensive MVP. And if you(a Wayne County poster) thinks Austin did it by himself in that State Championship game, you have lost your mind.

Well my memory must be a little fuzzy, but im pretty sure the Rice that got Mr. Football against Tucker wasn't a State Champion or Offensive MVP. And if you(a Wayne County poster) thinks Austin did it by himself in that State Championship game, you have lost your mind.

You lack context. I was referring to the Brothers Rice in both statements. Not Jacob Tebow.

Dang I Hate It For You Guys Man...Somebody Changed the Name Of This Room And This Thang Has Gone Viral...Like You, I Wish it Would Go Away As Well...Dang Kids Just Make Stupid Mistakes Sometimes Not Really Taking Into Consideration The Rammifications Of Thier Actions...I Edited the Title Back the Way It Was...Maybe it'll Die Down A Lil..Good Luck MTP..I'm Through posting On this Subject...

"stupid mistake" no! These young men should be thrown in jail. Are they mentally handicap? What on earth made them think the actions they took was in anyway allowed. It discuss me! Who cares what the daughters parents were doing or where the parents were? The girl is 12 years old! I hope these three young men are punished to the max and thier lives are ruined over there pathetic actions!!!!!!