PC vs Mt. Pleasant

Pcviking2010

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just saying somebody always seems to be starting trouble at Mt Pleasant's games?

Yeah, usually when you get beat, one tends to get mad.....

mTp held their composure well tonight in spite of all the personal fouls that got called against PC trying to start trouble.

Edited by Big Bigby

mTp held their composure well tonight in spite of all the personal fouls that got called against PC trying to start trouble.

sorry dude, I was at both games. Mt pleasant runs their mouth and cheap shots ever chance they get. They got a good team, just need forget all the trash talk about how great they are

I imagine there was mouthing off on both sides. PC team, for the most part, is pretty young. They need to learn to control their tempers and just walk away.

sorry dude, I was at both games. Mt pleasant runs their mouth and cheap shots ever chance they get. They got a good team, just need forget all the trash talk about how great they are

When cheap shots and trash talk is not part of the GAME, which it has ALWAYS been, and penalty flags start getting throwed because it is illegal in the GAME, then I will side with you to stop it....

You think neither goes on in college or pro????.....

Players have to be good sports about it and not let it get you mad..... It's a GAME to get in your head to get you to make mistakes.... more than cheap shots and trash talk tonight against mTp and the guys handled it.

Men shrug it off, kids let it get to them.... Men walk away, kids fight.... Coaches have got to teach boys to be men.... not the other way around.

After the game, be sports about it, if you lost, just admit they got in your head and made you loose concentration and mess up plays.... It's the nature of the GAME and always will be....

Folks need to quit being bad sports wanting to take their balls and go home mad....

You want to shut them up????

Beat them in the GAME at their own GAME!

I always used it as a motivator.... You can't fight back, but one has a mouth also don' t they?

I imagine there was mouthing off on both sides. PC team, for the most part, is pretty young. They need to learn to control their tempers and just walk away.

A M E N !!!!

That statement should go for ALL teams.... Thank You.

Edited by Big Bigby