PC vs Mt. Pleasant

Pcviking2010

When cheap shots and trash talk is not part of the GAME, which it has ALWAYS been, and penalty flags start getting throwed because it is illegal in the GAME, then I will side with you to stop it....

You think neither goes on in college or pro????.....

Players have to be good sports about it and not let it get you mad..... It's a GAME to get in your head to get you to make mistakes.... more than cheap shots and trash talk tonight against mTp and the guys handled it.

Men shrug it off, kids let it get to them.... Men walk away, kids fight.... Coaches have got to teach boys to be men.... not the other way around.

After the game, be sports about it, if you lost, just admit they got in your head and made you loose concentration and mess up plays.... It's the nature of the GAME and always will be....

Folks need to quit being bad sports wanting to take their balls and go home mad....

You want to shut them up????

Beat them in the GAME at their own GAME!

I always used it as a motivator.... You can't fight back, but one has a mouth also don' t they?

Well said.

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When cheap shots and trash talk is not part of the GAME, which it has ALWAYS been, and penalty flags start getting throwed because it is illegal in the GAME, then I will side with you to stop it....

You think neither goes on in college or pro????.....

Players have to be good sports about it and not let it get you mad..... It's a GAME to get in your head to get you to make mistakes.... more than cheap shots and trash talk tonight against mTp and the guys handled it.

Men shrug it off, kids let it get to them.... Men walk away, kids fight.... Coaches have got to teach boys to be men.... not the other way around.

After the game, be sports about it, if you lost, just admit they got in your head and made you loose concentration and mess up plays.... It's the nature of the GAME and always will be....

Folks need to quit being bad sports wanting to take their balls and go home mad....

You want to shut them up????

Beat them in the GAME at their own GAME!

I always used it as a motivator.... You can't fight back, but one has a mouth also don' t they?

I agree Big Bigby. If you get mad cause you loose and show your tail than your settin yourself up for a life time of disappointment, cause life is full of loses and failed moments. You just gotta take it on the chin with a grin.

From my side of the field MTP was doing most of the kicking, jawing, pushing and hitting after the whistle. I said MOST not ALL!

That freshman QB could sling it!!!

Yeah Football is an emotional-violent-very physical game isn't it?...... Parts of why us football fans like to watch .....

Most often in football, anything goes as long as it doesn't involve intentionally hurting someone or fighting.... Usually if it's unsportsmen like; a referee throws a penalty flag right?..... Or has the GAME changed on me???.... Or.... It's those dog gone refs!... lol.

For some reason I'm starting to think some of our Region fans/ teams would like to play in a powder puff football league. ;)

Edited by Big Bigby

Yeah Football is an emotional-violent-very physical game isn't it?...... Parts of why us football fans like to watch .....

Most often in football, anything goes as long as it doesn't involve intentionally hurting someone or fighting.... Usually if it's unsportsmen like; a referee throws a penalty flag right?..... Or has the GAME changed on me???.... Or.... It's those dog gone refs!... lol.

For some reason I'm starting to think some of our Region fans/ teams would like to play in a powder puff football league. ;)

I think us WC fans will stick to tackle football, see ya next year! Edited by wildcat89

I agree Big Bigby. If you get mad cause you loose and show your tail than your settin yourself up for a life time of disappointment, cause life is full of loses and failed moments. You just gotta take it on the chin with a grin.

Really though right.... Does life give one a break to be a winner/ sucess at anything if one sets around crying, pointing fingers, or saying I can't win/get ahead cause of this or that???

Sounds like some motivational speakers are neefed on coaching staffs in this Region.....

I can tell every one here one thing that's totally undisputable.... say or cry about what ever mTp is doing.....

They're winning GAMES.... AND not getting many personal fouls doing so!

Instead of crying foul.... maybe folks should pay attention to what they're doing to be sucessfull....

This bunch has had one heck of a week and they still come out playin hard without their once All Star QB.... showed me tonight they're A TEAM.

Edited by Big Bigby

Really though right.... Does life give one a break to be a winner/ sucess at anything if one sets around crying, pointing fingers, or saying I can't win/get ahead cause of this or that???

Sounds like some motivational speakers are neefed on coaching staffs in this Region.....

I can tell every one here one thing that's totally undisputable.... say or cry about what ever mTp is doing.....

They're winning GAMES.... AND not getting many personal fouls doing so!

Instead of crying foul.... maybe folks should pay attention to what they're doing to be sucessfull....

This bunch has had one heck of a week and they still come out playin hard without their once All Star QB.... showed me tonight they're A TEAM.

MTP may very well be better without their star. The rest of the team knows they will have to step up and not be dependant on him now.