Giles Co vs Summit

likearock

I had half a rack and they were fine. Thanks SJ for the great advice.

GC took care of business on a lackluster night.......everything fell GC s way. Congrats guys, it's always a pleasure to see you play.

You're welcome Rock. Glad you liked them. It was a lackluster night. Our student body decided to stay home for the most part which took some energy out of the stadium. As for the game, we all agreed at our post-game tailgate that y'all look much more efficient than last year. Heard there were scouts at the game looking at a number of your players; including a Big 10 school with eyes for number 12. Big kid with a big arm. And he knew were 15 was going to be all night. Also your players had some nice things to say to our boys in the post game handshake. It was appreciated for sure. Most important for us...no injuries. (Y'all too of course) We should be 100% for Spring Hill next week. Good luck the rest of the way.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Al Cobb is a good christian kid from what i hear. Good leader and role model to others. I hope he does good at the next level. I know i'll be keeping up with him. Summit, who do yall have next?

LC, we travel a few miles south to take on the Raiders of Spring Hill. The boys are going to be ready and fired up for this one.

I'm not surprised to hear that about Cobb. He carries himself well on the field.

LC, we travel a few miles south to take on the Raiders of Spring Hill. The boys are going to be ready and fired up for this one.

I'm not surprised to hear that about Cobb. He carries himself well on the field.

Yeha.. Good kid from what we hear down here. Goodluck to yall against Spring Hill. We need all the luck we can get. We play Giles this week. Summit should win. Spring Hill has some Athletes but just keep doing what yall are doing Summary, should be a good game. Your boys should be fired up!!