Cloudland vs. North Greene

THE KING

I think the Coach had to have a team meeting about some bad things going on with some of the football players. I think he has trained them to say yes sir and no sir,but that don't equal disapline. Some of the kids put some really bad things on Coacht this morning, The moderator dedleted it all. I'm sure I know who the ring leader is,the kid needs to grow up and be a leader. We'll he's already the leader,he's just a bad one. For what its worth, its not the coaches fault, the hand was dealt before he ever arrived.

Sprints For Everybody!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought thousands of computers/addresses so ole Butchie would have an eternal online relationship with me, LOL. Did those posts show up on this thread and who were they directed to?

I was told who did it and even called by another one to assure me he didn't do it. Just hope the coaches gets wind of it and deals with it . Its a bad way to represent your team.

I take it was directed at you or Lil j. I agree.

One was directed to me.but thats no problem. Might even be some truth to that one. lol. Some of the other stuff was bad and and could even cause trouble in the future. Neither side needs any trouble. This is just high school sports. Nothing more or less.

91, a lot of adults need to take a timeout too. I sensed this rivalry getting out of hand back during basketball and the real danger comes from intoxicated emotionally charged fans in one setting. There have been a few instances where situations could have wound up like the OK corral. Too many out there who don't think past the next minute

Well King, I hope it don't go down like the OK Corral. But if it does, and it's them or me, well.....let's just say it won't be me. ;) I think this rivalry can be a good thing. I also think a lot of people are gonna be :D shocked come the end of the night week 10

However, right now we gotta focus on NG. This is by no means a gimme. It will take a well balanced attack to be victorious