Cloudland vs. North Greene

THE KING

Im not saying its right what happened but what happened to letting them take care if it themselves. Parents are so quick to jump into things that kids don't learn how to deal with this gs themselves. You going to be there their whole life every second no. Kids today are so soft and don't have any drive about them because mommy and daddy do it all for them. I got them crap beat out of me all the time and so did every other freshman. But we didn't run to the coach or mom and dad we took care of it ourselves and stood up for ourselves them they quit beating on us a lil lol. And test mike did know alot of it went on heck we got initiated every year.

I don't raise my kids to be soft,but I don't raise them to be bullied either. Let me give you an instance,lets say one of the kids are bullied to the point until they bring something to school and kill 2 or 3. I wouldn't blame them in the least. Some of the things thats went on, I would have sued the school for everything its worth. Yet the same kids who did the stuff and continue to do things all along are still allowed to play sports and be leaders of their respective teams. Without consequences,nothing ever changes,it just teaches the young one's to repeat the same dumb junk. I don't think any of us wants our kids doing these thing and we sure don't want it happening to ours. These are young men and there is no excuse for the stuff they do.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pujo, he did let it go on but it was a different era in the early 90's. You didn't run to coach or momma when you got whooped. I don't think he even knew half of what went on lol

If none of the kids told anyone,I doubt anyone knew what went on. I helped with the team a year or two and was highly involved for many years, I only saw one incident that should have been dealt with. I'd say the reason it wasn't was because it was my nephew who was attacked. I'd say if it had been any other kid on the team,it would have been bad for the kid who done it. If bullying went on and it may have, I sure didn't know anything about it. I'm a pretty honest feller.

It really amazes me in some sense that its happening by athletes to beat it all. I can honestly be one to say that i cant recall anytime that i was ever bullied or beat up or ever done it myself. Not to say that i.hadnt gotten in a fight or 2 but never any bullying nor do i recall it going on at hampton especially from any role models or athletes. I kno it happens everywhere but kids need to realize that bullying and/or hazing is a serious crime. U think im kidding but im not. If i wouldve seen ppl bullying others when i was in school, i would stand in the way. Guess some parents, teachers, COACHES need to show some discipline to the kids especially athletes....

It really amazes me in some sense that its happening by athletes to beat it all. I can honestly be one to say that i cant recall anytime that i was ever bullied or beat up or ever done it myself. Not to say that i.hadnt gotten in a fight or 2 but never any bullying nor do i recall it going on at hampton especially from any role models or athletes. I kno it happens everywhere but kids need to realize that bullying and/or hazing is a serious crime. U think im kidding but im not. If i wouldve seen ppl bullying others when i was in school, i would stand in the way. Guess some parents, teachers, COACHES need to show some discipline to the kids especially athletes....

I know it don't happen at Hampton, my son is pretty open with me and he is treated just like a senior by the older kids. People can say what they will,but this is not a good thing nor is it to be accepted .Its hard to build a program when the younger kids are afraid to come out.

He's been known to give a few words of encouragement a time or 2.

He Impressed Me...I Like A Man Who Knows The Land Mark Case Of..."Foot vs. Butt"..And Can Recite It Verbadem!...That's What These Lil Troublemaking Hazing Hosers Need ...Some Wall To Wall Counseling!...It's Always Cute Til Someone Gets Hurt...And These Guys Are Ya Teammates For Pete's Sake...What Are Ya Trying To Establish With Thug Mentality?...Do Ya Think ya Teammates Will Respect you Because You Assaulted Them?...What About That Dude From Columnbine?...He Got Tired Of the Bullying And hazing And Levelled The Field...Ya Better Quit it...it Aint gonna get Better Fellows... Edited by Butchie